A moral dilemma

dont give him once last chance phone the cops if you give him once last chance he wont stop and when you do dob him in he will know its you

i know what u mean, you cant walk up to someone and preach to him about how wrong drink driving is. i have no idea what to do, but i cant ignore it like.

What's wrong with telling him he's a thick selfish cunt and if he doesn't stop you'll call the cops, grow a pair and confront the fucker, what's more important, you getting along with this guy or someones life, sort it.

dont give him once last chance phone the cops if you give him once last chance he wont stop and when you do dob him in he will know its you

Exactly my thoughts. Get on to the cops straight away. If he does get caught and starts moaning to you, then tell him he was a selfish, irresponsible prick to be doing it in the first place (or however you want to address it, of course). A couple of months back, this girl I know gave me a lift as far as Killarney. We went into this restaurant and THEN she tells me she was after having two FULL joints before she left Cork at all. Then she proceeded to order a fucking brandy and ginger ale before hopping into the car and driving all the way to Limerick. Fucking tool!!

Exactly my thoughts. Get on to the cops straight away. If he does get caught and starts moaning to you, then tell him he was a selfish, irresponsible prick to be doing it in the first place (or however you want to address it, of course). A couple of months back, this girl I know gave me a lift as far as Killarney. We went into this restaurant and THEN she tells me she was after having two FULL joints before she left Cork at all. Then she proceeded to order a fucking brandy and ginger ale before hopping into the car and driving all the way to Limerick. Fucking tool!!

Did you ask her for some weed?

Tell him the tunnel is sinking....that'll shock him into never drinking again........or drive him to drink altogether. Tough call.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼