2023 Premier SHC

Given my experience of people from Glenville I'd be very surprised if they could play hurling, never mind play hurling with Imokilly.

I remember being in the crowd at a match against Glenville a few years ago. There were about 20 people from Glenville in the immediate area. They only had about a dozen teeth between them all.
Look, wrangler, I am not here to discuss the intellectual capacity of the Glenville kinsfolk but only their mere hurling ability.

Given my experience of people from Glenville I'd be very surprised if they could play hurling, never mind play hurling with Imokilly.

I remember being in the crowd at a match against Glenville a few years ago. There were about 20 people from Glenville in the immediate area. They only had about a dozen teeth between them all.
That’s a dirty rotten lie and you know it!!!Your ignorance spoils the good terms of the GAA communities in North Cork.

Fair enough. But are they not considered Watergrasshill hurlers?
No they are not.Some martyrs that would be known are planning to form a revolutionary break away club called the Fianna na Bride.I have some inside information on the matter and I say a presence will be seen shortly on the GAA scene in North Cork.

Thats in the land of Utopia.

At the moment there is no burling club in Glenville. They play with Watergrasshill. Maybe others go elsewhere.
Hearken my good sir, a Glenville hurling team may not be in force at the moment but keep an eye on the region over the next few months. There will be many a development in the area, perhaps including the game of hurling, but one thing that will not change is the injustice that the good-willed Glenville citizen faces when on the fringe of regional squads.

Hearken my good sir, a Glenville hurling team may not be in force at the moment but keep an eye on the region over the next few months. There will be many a development in the area, perhaps including the game of hurling, but one thing that will not change is the injustice that the good-willed Glenville citizen faces when on the fringe of regional squads.
This thread is being derailed by what i can only call the second coming of FoxyTravis

What the fcuk has Glenville hurling to do with the PSHC?

No they are not.Some martyrs that would be known are planning to form a revolutionary break away club called the Fianna na Bride.I have some inside information on the matter and I say a presence will be seen shortly on the GAA scene in North Cork.
Probably already formed ;) Since it's being talked about.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
DJ Shadow
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

5th Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼