2023 Premier SHC

2 months to the start of championship. Sars look to be the leading contenders again this year? Bishopstown relegated to Division 3 of the league, going to be hard for them to try improve enough to stay in this grade in Championship I would imagine.
Bishopstown relegated😂😂Same old rubbish being spouted on here every year.

Look let’s just say I have some inside info on the 40 man panel through Fr. Barry John out the Shanagarry direction. To name a few; Ned O Regan, James Ó Cruitin and Cornelius Mannix.
Given my experience of people from Glenville I'd be very surprised if they could play hurling, never mind play hurling with Imokilly.

I remember being in the crowd at a match against Glenville a few years ago. There were about 20 people from Glenville in the immediate area. They only had about a dozen teeth between them all.

The blaguarding that some young Glenville men have received regarding the Imokilly selection is beyond a farce, need I not elaborate further.

Do please as I am completely lost ? Did they not make the panel ? Were they on the panel and then told not to play with the club ? Are they good enough but not being picked for other reasons ?

Given my experience of people from Glenville I'd be very surprised if they could play hurling, never mind play hurling with Imokilly.

I remember being in the crowd at a match against Glenville a few years ago. There were about 20 people from Glenville in the immediate area. They only had about a dozen teeth between them all.
I never you knew you needed teeth to play hurling. when did this rule come in??

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼