2023 Premier sfc

No word from Fox ? Clon were strong yesterday bar cork lads strange one losing to Clyda for a top 4 team....maybe mazzer is doing a heavy block of training with them...

No word from Fox ? Clon were strong yesterday bar cork lads strange one losing to Clyda for a top 4 team....maybe mazzer is doing a heavy block of training with them...
😂 you’ve your facts all wrong my man, the game was a draw and unfortunately we were not strong by any means, very much understrength, missing 6/7 starters plus 3 cork lads.
Alas we missed out on points difference but the feeling is it might not be the worst thing in the world to expose next years crop of young players to a year or division 2 football.

This years league campaign has been hugely positive in that the likes of Darragh Gough, Aaron cullinane and other top class young talents have shown themselves to be more than capable at senior level. It all bodes very well for championship. Exciting times ahead.

Carbery look to be turning things around a bit..
Ballincollig condemned to relegation at this stage youd imagine
I fancy Ros
looks like Rosscarbery could be in huge trouble to make it out of the group and could even be relegated the way things are going and heard that there has been a few bust up in trainings so not looking like a good camp to be in now at the moment. A few key players on J1s and holidays at the moment tho that’s there only saving grace. !!

I fancy Ros

looks like Rosscarbery could be in huge trouble to make it out of the group and could even be relegated the way things are going and heard that there has been a few bust up in trainings so not looking like a good camp to be in now at the moment. A few key players on J1s and holidays at the moment tho that’s there only saving grace. !!
They’ll be up against it in the group, it’s the group of death with 2 of the big 4 in it. But Ross won’t fear anyone, they’ll have a cut off Clon and the Haven and I wouldn’t put it past them to come out of the group. Valleys will get the wooden spoon here and could well be facing relegation.

They’ll be up against it in the group, it’s the group of death with 2 of the big 4 in it. But Ross won’t fear anyone, they’ll have a cut off Clon and the Haven and I wouldn’t put it past them to come out of the group. Valleys will get the wooden spoon here and could well be facing relegation.
Who do you see Ross beating Fox?
You nailed your colours to the mast early in this thread regarding them.

Who do you see Ross beating Fox?
You nailed your colours to the mast early in this thread regarding them.
I expect them to beat Valleys. Like many west cork teams they’ll raise their levels come championship, I’d expect them to have more hunger and more football than Valleys, who will edge things physically but Ross should be winning that one.

I’d say Ross have a better chance of beating one of the big 4 teams in the group than Valleys as they’ll be West Cork derbies.

I’d expect Clon to top the group, I have a feeling we’ll catch the Haven this year. We should have beaten them last year but were undone by the ref.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Undertones
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

19th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼