2023 Premier sfc

It's a pity Muskerry can't get there best 15 playing together. I can think of about 7-8 guys who should have been playing but haven't for certain reasons
They would have a serious team if they did..Very few (if any) Cill na Martra or iveleary lads involved from what I’ve heard.

Judging by Clons performances this year, there may be something special building in the Brewery town.
Exciting times indeed Trav, the team has been re-invigorated by the introduction of some great young talent and the return of Liam OD.

I must admit I wasn’t optimistic at the beginning of the year given our absentees and the loss of Joe Grimes, but things are shaping up very nicely currently. Looking forward to 2 cracking games against the Haven and Ross.

This years winner will be one of the big 4, talk of divisions competing is laughable, even if they got their best 15s on the field they’d be swatted aside by one of the big 4. They just wouldn’t have the same team ethic, tactical cohesion even if they did have the talent (they don’t).

Well done to Beal Átha. Huge night for them, those lads will never forget the night to came to the home of Cork football and won. Can’t begrudge them their win against a hugely under strength Clon side.

Good eye opener for our lads, division 2 has been too facile at times even without our Cork stars, no harm to get a good test before championship. To the doubters, don’t worry we’ll get out of our group at our ease.

Well done to Beal Átha. Huge night for them, those lads will never forget the night to came to the home of Cork football and won. Can’t begrudge them their win against a hugely under strength Clon side.

Good eye opener for our lads, division 2 has been too facile at times even without our Cork stars, no harm to get a good test before championship. To the doubters, don’t worry we’ll get out of our group at our ease.
Brilliant 🤣..

Exciting times indeed Trav, the team has been re-invigorated by the introduction of some great young talent and the return of Liam OD.

I must admit I wasn’t optimistic at the beginning of the year given our absentees and the loss of Joe Grimes, but things are shaping up very nicely currently. Looking forward to 2 cracking games against the Haven and Ross.

This years winner will be one of the big 4, talk of divisions competing is laughable, even if they got their best 15s on the field they’d be swatted aside by one of the big 4. They just wouldn’t have the same team ethic, tactical cohesion even if they did have the talent (they don’t).
Très très bien mon ami.IMG_0947.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Stunning
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼