2023 Premier sfc

And has been pointed out to you there is rules to allow this to happen in certain situations.

Still no answers to my questions?

Until you can produce the rule from the rule book I’ll consider you to Jimmy Barry Bluff.
😂😂😂
Are you ok hun?
So now you are agreeing with the point other posters and I have been making all along..
Well done you

😂😂😂
Are you ok hun?
So now you are agreeing with the point other posters and I have been making all along..
Well done you
If you think that’s what I’ve been trying to say all long what is the point!!

Im not agreeing with you.
I am saying there is certain situations that allows for players from counties e.g Kerry to play with Cork clubs

Your claiming boys from any county in the country has an unfettered choice of which cork club they play for if they wish to do so.

I’m most definitely not saying that.

Here we go again the boy residing in Limerick going to school in Charleville with no ties to cork bar wanting to play in with Charleville must play with a limerick club as he lives in Limerick.

But you are saying he can play in Cork.
When he can’t.

It’s that’s simple.

And you still haven’t answered the questions I have asked of you.

If you think that’s what I’ve been trying to say all long what is the point!!

Im not agreeing with you.
I am saying there is certain situations that allows for players from counties e.g Kerry to play with Cork clubs

Your claiming boys from any county in the country has an unfettered choice of which cork club they play for if they wish to do so.

I’m most definitely not saying that.

Here we go again the boy residing in Limerick going to school in Charleville with no ties to cork bar wanting to play in with Charleville must play with a limerick club as he lives in Limerick.

But you are saying he can play in Cork.
When he can’t.

It’s that’s simple.

And you still haven’t answered the questions I have asked of you.
There are children and adults who don’t live in Cork playing with Cork clubs.
There is a club in Co Tipperary that are affiliated and play in Cork.
Different counties have their own registration and transfer rules.
You are becoming tiresome with your nonsense.. You have posted about 60 messages in the whole of 2023. 40 of those messages have been on this topic alone in the last couple of days.. obviously this cuts close to the bone and is a big personal gripe of yours.. time to lay off the fruice juice and build a bridge brother. 💪🏻

There are children and adults who don’t live in Cork playing with Cork clubs.
There is a club in Co Tipperary that are affiliated and play in Cork.
Different counties have their own registration and transfer rules.
You are becoming tiresome with your nonsense.. You have posted about 60 messages in the whole of 2023. 40 of those messages have been on this topic alone in the last couple of days.. obviously this cuts close to the bone and is a big personal gripe of yours.. time to lay off the fruice juice and build a bridge brother. 💪🏻
There is zero eating into me I have zero skin in this game but I took a genuine interest to in it a few years ago when I was told about the rule of having to play in county of your permanent residence.

I genuinely would like to be shown in the rule book if my interpretation is wrong.

It’s not nonsense quoting the rule book and bye laws.

Cork bye law 32 “attachment to clubs”
Opening line “ first club as defined in Rule 6.3 official guide” so this is very much a Cork Gaa rule.

Now once again I’ll ask you what is “first club “as defined in rule 6.3?

As you can see above this is mentioned specifically in Cork GAA bye laws.

Please don’t move the goal post answer the question that is being asked of you directly.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

23rd Aug 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼