2023 Intermediate A hurling

Keane is coming back for a few weeks and has bee cleared to play. A huge addition for Ballygiblin.

Personally I don't agree with it but I guess even the physicality alone that a professionally trained athlete will bring with help them.

I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info. He would be some addition for sure. If he got a bit of hurling under his belt he would obviously be one of the best in this grade.

The person who told me wouldn't be a shit stirrer and we were discussing the fairness of it etc. Until we see him with a hurl in his hand we won't know if it's 100% accurate

The person who told me wouldn't be a shit stirrer and we were discussing the fairness of it etc. Until we see him with a hurl in his hand we won't know if it's 100% accurate
The fairness of it isn't going to come into it. They started a lad at the weekend that's just back from Australia a week or 2 and wouldn't have been doing the training Keane is doing.

O'Mahony came back onto the team last year after one training and a year off. If Keane's back and available he'll be playing.

Last edited:
Cloughduv v Douglas - Cloughgduv
Kildorrey V Blackrock - Kildorrey
Lisgoold v Aghabullogue - Lisgoold
Midleton v Ballygiblin - Ballygiblin
Sars v Mayfield - Sars
Youghal v Aghada - Aghada

Cloughduv v Douglas - Cloughduv
Kildorrey V Blackrock - Kildorrey
Lisgoold v Aghabullogue - Lisgoold
Sars v Mayfield - Sars

Ballygiblin really are proving league form.neans nothing, looking at a semi after being relegated in Div 5, Cloughduv being promoted and in a league final and season over after this weekend

Cloughduv v Douglas - Cloughduv
Kildorrery V Blackrock - Kildorrey
Lisgoold v Aghabullogue - Aghabullogue
Sars v Mayfield - Sars

Quick calculations there but I think it’s: Semi finals Midleton and Aghabullogue Quarter finals Blackrock mayfield Lisgould Ballygiblin Relegation final is Youghal and Douglas

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼