2023 Intermediate A hurling

Tough loss again today, gutted 😞 but I think Aghabullogue deserved their win.

Real credit to the Midleton lads for fighting back and making a real game of it!

The pitch didn't help either team.

I thought it was a very decent game considering it's the 4th tier of Cork club hurling. Two evenly matched teams playing some good hurling.

The game was a bit stop start early on die to an overly fussy ref but it picked up nicely after that

I think some lads just like complaining to be honest.

This is an important point in my opinion. Fair play to Aghabullogue but they met no senior second team till the final and that made all the difference and even then Midleton were a weaker team than the semifinal... but there the breaks you need

I thought it was a very decent game considering it's the 4th tier of Cork club hurling. Two evenly matched teams playing some good hurling.

The game was a bit stop start early on die to an overly fussy ref but it picked up nicely after that

I think some lads just like complaining to be honest.
Agree with you 100% - with the correct result - just about

Shout out to Midleton stalwart Aidan Ryan who was outstanding today. He must have had 8 or 9 clean high catches from puckouts today. His aerial ability was refreshing to see. A rare thing in Cork nowadays unfortunately, even from our best hurlers. Something that should be coached more frequently.

Shout out to Midleton stalwart Aidan Ryan who was outstanding today. He must have had 8 or 9 clean high catches from puckouts today. His aerial ability was refreshing to see. A rare thing in Cork nowadays unfortunately, even from our best hurlers. Something that should be coached more frequently.
Yeah NCS
Great servant to Midleton and from a great family. Congratulations to Aghablouge and enjoy the celebration.
Tough week for Midleton but that’s sport and no excuses.

Midleton very unlucky not to get a penalty at the end. Best team won all the same.

Think either team will struggle going up. but thats next years problem.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼