2023 Intermediate A football

The quality has dropped though. The last few teams to win it are among the front runners for PIFC and Knocknagree even won that and are front runners for the SAFC. What’s left now is the teams who got stuck there and eventually will be joined by the likes of Kilmurry and maybe Canovee who will be front runners for the IFC.

It’s more even than ever because of those good teams winning it out.

I still think those teams going up are considerably better than those coming down. And there are still a few up there who would be better served in lower grades

I still think those teams going up are considerably better than those coming down. And there are still a few up there who would be better served in lower grades
Any team relegated is going to be in a low ebb compared to a team going up but I think next year will be the most hotly of all years that all grades in the Cork championships were ever contested. They’re about as even as I’ve ever seen them before a ball is kicked.

If Mark Keane stayed playing football he would be some addition , but we in Cork lose our fair share of players to other sports Liam O Connell ...Ben O Connor to Rugby ....hopefully not Conor Corbett he was with the rest of the Cork players the day of the Senior County final.

Any team relegated is going to be in a low ebb compared to a team going up but I think next year will be the most hotly of all years that all grades in the Cork championships were ever contested. They’re about as even as I’ve ever seen them before a ball is kicked.
Agreed, all the grades are really settling down now to be seriously competitive. It was always going to take a couple of years of movement for it to get really tight. There's a slim margin now between winning a grade and possible relegation

Any having issues with Rebels Online - logged in, full sub, click to watch game, it sends me into 'Coming Up' screen and asks about adding to Calender etc, worked away all Summer, just last two weekends this crack ???
Id the same problem. My family had the same problem for the Nemo Haven final.. and for some bizarre reason it only happens on some devices!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼