2022 Premier Senior Hurling

It feels like it anyway 😀

The Norries are really hurting at the sight of a Southside derby county final 🤣
Proud Norrie here. If a Northside club never won the Senior County Championship again I’d be delighted. The Glen especially have been robbing players from Delanys, Dillons and Mayfield for years. And then they give all this guff about producing their own.

Proud fool here. If a Northside club never won the Senior County Championship again I’d be delighted. The Glen especially have been robbing players from Delanys, Dillons and Mayfield for years. And then they give all this guff about producing their own.
FYP.
Poor effort but not surprising

Last edited:
Proud Norrie here. If a Northside club never won the Senior County Championship again I’d be delighted. The Glen especially have been robbing players from Delanys, Dillons and Mayfield for years. And then they give all this guff about producing their own.
I know where you're coming from but the Glen don't approach players, it's the players approach them. I'm not going to name names but definitely there are some high profile examples of players who started with other clubs. There are arguments on both sides but ultimately it was the players themselves who decided they wanted to move. At the same time not denying you have a valid point.

I know where you're coming from but the Glen don't approach players, it's the players approach them. I'm not going to name names but definitely there are some high profile examples of players who started with other clubs. There are arguments on both sides but ultimately it was the players themselves who decided they wanted to move. At the same time not denying you have a valid point.
No doubt it happens in the Southside too. The Glen don’t officially approach players, they get to them in the schools. They’re a huge club and boys will be swayed but more than most other clubs they make hay with taking the best of talent from their neighbours.

No doubt it happens in the Southside too. The Glen don’t officially approach players, they get to them in the schools. They’re a huge club and boys will be swayed but more than most other clubs they make hay with taking the best of talent from their neighbours.
The schools eh? Best of talent? I can't wait for this.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼