2022 Premier Senior Hurling

I saw Jerry play in the 76 county. He blew Frank out of it with a strong shoulder.... some old fella next to me roars "you cant beat the old stage hands". Feckit they were awesome years..... Croker in Sept and the park in October
Just landed up in my Dad's & asked him what Jerry was like. His response "He was a bit fiery alright but was Glen to his toe nails" 😀.

Heard a description about another Nick's man, and Cork trainer Donie Donnovan - who I think was Sandow's son. "The softest part of him were his teeth" :)
That's enough Glen stories for one day! We should be giving the Barrs & Rockies lads the floor in the run up to the big day....actually are there any Rockies lads on here?? Like their team maybe, all talk of the Barrs babes while they wait in the long grass.

Fair point well made. I never realised Timmy Murphy played Championship. I know he was on league winning team in 1980
He played in goal on the 1980 team only. Cork lost the Munster final to a very fit and motivated Limerick team.
Ger Cunningham was in goal for the next decade or so after.

That's enough Glen stories for one day! We should be giving the Barrs & Rockies lads the floor in the run up to the big day....actually are there any Rockies lads on here?? Like their team maybe, all talk of the Barrs babes while they wait in the long grass.

The Blackrock lads are too busy fundraising for Mulqueens potential win bonus...they don't have time for a trip down memory lane.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼