Search results

1. T

2020 Lower Intermediate Hurling Championship

A 1 Kilbrittain A 2 Tracton* A 3 Castlemartyr B 4 St Finbarr’s B 5 Barryroe B 6 St. Catherine's C 7 Grenagh C 8 Ballymartle C 9 Ballygarvan D 10 Milford D 11 Dripsey D 12 Russell Rovers Groups to be added after tonights draw Groups of 4 (each group to be made up of one team from A B C D)
  2. T

2020 Intermediate A Hurling Championship

A 1 Eire Óg A 2 Kildorrery A 3 Cloughduv B 4 Sarsfields B 5 Mayfield B 6 Aghabullogue C 7 Glen Rovers C 8 Dungourney C 9 Meelin D 10 Douglas D 11 Midleton D 12 Argideen Rangers Groups to be added after tonights draw Groups of 4 (each group to be made up of one team from A B C D)
  3. T

2020 Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship

A 1 Inniscarra A 2 Courcey Rovers A 3 Valley Rovers B 4 Ballinhassig B 5 Carrigaline B 6 Blarney C 7 Castlelyons C 8 Watergrasshill C 9 Aghada D 10 Ballincollig D 11 Youghal* D 12 Blackrock Groups to be added after tonights draw Groups of 4 (each group to be made up of one team from A B C D)
  4. T

2020 Senior A Hurling Championship

A 1 Bandon A 2 Ballymartle A 3 Newcestown B 4 Bride Rovers B 5 Killeagh B 6 Charleville C 7 Kanturk C 8 Fr. O' Neill's C 9 Mallow D 10 Kilworth D 11 Fermoy D 12 Cloyne Groups to be added after tonights draw Groups of 4 (each group to be made up of one team from A B C D)
  5. T

2020 Premier Senior Hurling Championship

A 1 Glen Rovers A 2 Midleton A 3 Blackrock B 4 Erins Own B 5 Sarsfields B 6 St. Finbarr's C 7 Douglas C 8 Na Piarsaigh C 9 Bishopstown D 10 Newtownshandrum D 11 Carrigtwohill D 12 Ballyhea Groups can be posted here after tonights draw Groups of 4 (each group to be made up of one...
  6. T

Cork GAA club draws 2020 & Formats

These draws & groups being made tomorrow night. Interesting stuff on the website today that explains how things will work. Think tomorrow nights draws will be interesting, definitely a bit of added spice when you could be potentially drawn in a very difficult group
  7. T

Cork minor hurling 2019

Couldn’t see a previous topic on the minor side. Playing Sunday week but not much talk. I presume they’ve a lot done. Any news on players, etc
  8. T

Cork u17 hurling 2019

What is the potential like in this group?
  9. T

Decent ground coffee?

Any suggestions? i've only just got into drinking coffee. At moment its from machine in shop or at home instant from a jar. Was going to buy a French Press and some ground coffee and try that, people say the difference is huge Any tips?
  10. T

Cork Co U21 hurling championships 2018

Saw the following on the county board website. Interesting to see there will be two premier championships this year. Possibly a good idea as some teams competing in the Premier last year were out of their depth yet at the same time were too good for their own division at A level. The P2 grade...
  11. T

Cork u17 hurlers 2018

The Cork minor (U17) hurling training panel for the year has been announced by coach John Considine and his selectors. Name Club Aaron Mulcahy Midleton Alan Connolly Blackrock Cathal Hickey Lisgoold Christian Murphy Midleton Cian Long Glen Rovers Cian McCarthy Oliver Plunketts Cian O...
  12. T

Fantasy situation-lotto win- What would you do?

Rainy morning here so day dreaming!! :p If you'd a massive lotto win how would you handle it. Suppose €50 million in the Euro millions I'm thinking id leave my job for certain as i don't enjoy it much anyway. But the thing is i'd want to remain private about the win and not make it public...
  13. T

Buff Egan

Not sure how much he’s been mentioned in passing here on the forum but do many follow him? Every young lad seems to be obsessed with him, using the catchphrases etc. He set up an instagram account on a few months back and already has something around 60k followers. There’s big companies...
  14. T

Fitzgibbon Cup 2018

Fitzgibbon Cup 2018 Group 1 CIT UCC Ucd Group 2 UL DIT WIT Group 3 LIT DCU Garda Group 4 Micl Carlow NUIG trinity Draw made for this competition during the week. Always good games in this anytime I’ve seen it. The two cork teams will be playing each other in the opening game on Sunday...
  15. T

Best hurler you have seen?

Obviously will be divided opinions but who is the greatest hurler you have seen? Had the debate with a couple of friends over the weekend. I came to the conclusion that Tommy Walsh is the best I’ve seen. My reason being that he won all stars in four different positions on the field. I take...
  16. T

Fitzgerald hurleys

Has anyone been here recently? I'm wondering can you arrive in and buy a Hurley on the spot or must they be ordered in advance Trying to sort out a Christmas present here
  17. T

Cork GAA club championship draws 2017

Are the draws taking place today? The convention is on in Nemo so I presume they are but haven't heard any talk about the draws
  18. T

Oldest player in your GAA club?

As the title states what is the oldest player in your club? Today's county finals showed it's really become a young mans game, very few in their 30's Seemed players played on for longer before, the same can be said at intercounty level. Presume it's a reflection of how physically demanding...
  19. T

Hurley makers

A long time since I had to buy hurleys, who are regarded as the best around Cork these days? I presume Liam Walsh is still operating. Fitzgeralds are the other that I know of, seem to have a good reputation Does anyone know if there are makers that have a stock available that you can turn up...