Group 1
CIT UCC Ucd

Group 2
UL DIT WIT

Group 3
LIT DCU Garda

Group 4
Micl Carlow NUIG trinity

Draw made for this competition during the week. Always good games in this anytime I’ve seen it.

The two cork teams will be playing each other in the opening game on Sunday 21st January in cit
Should be a good atmosphere and crowd with it being on a Sunday, these games were always on weekdays before.

Not sure who is involved with either team this year. I think Bubbles o Dwyer is gone from cit and UCC have lost colm Spillane and Jamie Barron

UCC should be strong this year. They haven't won it in 5 years so they are due a win at this stage.

CIT wouldn't be as strong as other years.

Mary I will have Luke Meade, Tim O Mahony and Darren Browne in their ranks, led by Jamie Wall. Although, Browne might have to opt out because of his involvement with Kanturk in the All Ireland series.

Overall a huge amount of Cork u21’s/potential seniors/current seniors between all the colleges.
The standard of the games that I’ve seen in the past have been top class

Easy win for UCC without ever playing as well as they can.

Cit decided to play a sweeper which meant Mark Coleman was free for UCC, mad move by cit. and they did nothing to change it. How frank Flannery and pat Ryan with their experience didn’t make a move I dunno. Still wouldn’t have made a difference to final result but could have helped their cause

UCC have good potential, will take a decent team to beat them

Fringe players trying to make the league set up for cork like Robbie O Flynn and Sean Donoghue looked sharp

Mike cahalane wasn’t even togged with cit so injury must be not great

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Centre Stage School Footworks 2024

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼