1. D

Best Dual County In Ireland?

Discuss.
  2. D

Euro 2016 Sweepstake

24 names.. Who's in?
  3. D

GAA Last Man Standing 2016

Been a few years since I did one of these, anyone interested? Will consist of championship games at inter-county and club level.
  4. D

Punchestown 2016

Looking forward to what should be a fantastic week's racing. The first class Mullins horses Vautour, Douvan, Annie Power and Vroum Vroum Mag will all be on show. It's a shame that Don Cossack had to pull out as the battle between him and Cue Card in the Gold Cup would have been another cracker...
  5. D

Music in Cork for Paddy's Day

Any good trad/rebel bands playing anywhere in town Thursday night?
  6. D

Sports Forum GAA Last Man Standing 2014

Again, is it time? And who's in?
  7. D

Sports Forum World Cup 2014 Sweepstake

Is it time? Who's in?
  8. D

U21 County Football Championship 2014

Have the draws been made in any divisions yet? First round draw and confirmation of gradings and amalgamations in Duhallow to be made Monday night. I expect these to be the gradings. A: Millstreet, Kanturk, Boherbue, Robert Emmets (Newmarket & Lismire), Pobail Ui Chaoimh (Knocknagree &...
  9. D

Halloween Costume

Anywhere in town to buy one lads?
  10. D

Good Premier League Competition

You are given 10 pairs of Premier League teams and all you have to do is pick who you think will finish higher out of the two teams. Whoever gets closest to 10 out of 10 wins a €50 free bet. Link - http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1528602-etFYZMR3li
  11. D

Best Cork hurlers since 06

It's been seven long years since Cork reached the All Ireland hurling final but who would you have on your starting 15 of players since 2006? Is this Cork team the best we have produced since then or is it just the JBM factor that's got us going this year?
  12. D

GAA Last Man Standing 2013 *Round Two*

Again I have all picks noted but vote away anyway..
  13. D

GAA Last Man Standing 2013

Going to give this another go this year lads..Twas good craic last year.. Who's in? We'll try start Saturday if we've the numbers.. Provisional Fixtures Saturday June 8th Wexford v Dublin (Leinster Senior Hurling Quarter-Final) Carbery v Avondhu (Cork Senior Hurling Championship) Imokilly v...
  14. D

U21 County Football Championship 2013

Draw for the Duhallow Championship was made tonight A Championship: Millstreet v Blackwater Gaels Kiskeam v Kanturk Pobail Uí Chaoímh a bye B Championship: Croke Rovers v Boherbue Dromtariffe v St. Peter's Robert Emmetts a bye Here's how things are going in the other divisions.. Muskerry: A...
  15. D

Cork City vs Leeds United

Thursday at the Cross.. Anyone going? Going to be a Leeds development squad so probably no first teamers.
  16. D

2013 National Football League Pools

Copied this completely from Boards.ie but seems like fun.. Right, it's that time of the year again. In less than two weeks, the Football Leagues will start and so I thought it'd be a good time to start this year's pools. I know that there's an Allianz predictions league, but this is slightly...
  17. D

Cork Minor Footballers 2013

Does anybody know what the panel is shaping up like? From a Duhallow perspective, there's two lads in with a shout - Kevin Cremin (Boherbue) & Paul Sheehan (Millstreet) What are our chances of success this year? http://www.rebelog.ie/taggedNews/55168/211/cork_u16_success_in_limerick Won a...
  18. D

Cork GAA Predictions Competition 2013

Right so lads this is how it goes... 5 points for predicting the winner of a game and the correct winning margin. 3 points for predicting the winner 10 points for predicting the winner of a competition before Round One of the championship starts, 9 points for predicting the winner of the...
  19. D

FA Cup Sweepstake

Just for a bit of craic... Doubt we'll get 64 namesso if we get 32 everyone can have two teams. I'm in!!
  20. D

Cork U21 Footballers 2013

Anybody know what the panel is like? What players are moving on? Who will make the step up? Heard that Kevin Crowley was on the panel, great for Millstreet if he is.. What are our chances of All-Ireland glory? I'd say Tipp will have a fairly strong team this year, probably stronger than Kerry so...