A Championship:
Millstreet v Blackwater Gaels
Kiskeam v Kanturk
Pobail Uí Chaoímh a bye

B Championship:
Croke Rovers v Boherbue
Dromtariffe v St. Peter's
Robert Emmetts a bye

Here's how things are going in the other divisions..

Muskerry:
A Championship Final:
Ballincollig v Aghabullogue

B Championship Final:
Canovee v Beal Athan Ghaorthaidh or Donoughmore

Seandún:
A Championship Final:
Bishopstown v Nemo Rangers or Douglas

B Championship Semi Finals:
Mayfield v Nemo Rangers
Passage or St. Michael's v St. Vincents or St. Finbarr's

Imokilly
A Championship Final
Erins Own v Glanmire or Midelton or Castlelyons

B Championship Quarter Finals:
Aghada v Cobh
Glenville v Russell Rovers
Fr. O'Neill's v Dungourney
Bride Rovers v Castlegoold

Carrigdhoun:
A Championship:
Preliminary Round
Shamrocks v Tracton

Round 1

Valley Rovers v Ballymartle
Loser of Preliminary Round v Carrigaline
Ballinhassig v Belgooly
Ballygarvan v Courcey Rovers
(Not sure if these games have been played)

Couldn't find anything for Avondhu

Ballincollig were impressive in Muskerry beating Cill na Matra, Inniscarra and Canovee in the group games before a victory over Eire Og in the semi final. Ballincollig and Eire Og were probably considered the best of the teams in the competition so Ballincollig favourites for final v Aghabullogue.

Ballincollig v Eire Og was fairly one sided, 0-18 to 3-3. Eire Og scored two penalties and recorded their first score from play after 50 odd mins. Bar Hallisey they didn't seem up to much. Their most effective tactic was late challenges and elbows but that didn't deter Ballincollig.

Ballincollig were impressive in Muskerry beating Cill na Matra, Inniscarra and Canovee in the group games before a victory over Eire Og in the semi final. Ballincollig and Eire Og were probably considered the best of the teams in the competition so Ballincollig favourites for final v Aghabullogue.

Ballincollig v Eire Og was fairly one sided, 0-18 to 3-3. Eire Og scored two penalties and recorded their first score from play after 50 odd mins. Bar Hallisey they didn't seem up to much. Their most effective tactic was late challenges and elbows but that didn't deter Ballincollig.

How would you rate their chances for the County?

How would you rate their chances for the County?

I couldn't tell you tbh as I'm not up to speed on other divisions. What I would say though is Ballincollig have some fine players and a decent set up. There were plenty of scorers in the game v Eire Og and even though they didn't score a goal there were several chances created. If they beat Aghabullogue I would think they are in with a good shout based on what I've seen.

What is your club btw?

I couldn't tell you tbh as I'm not up to speed on other divisions. What I would say though is Ballincollig have some fine players and a decent set up. There were plenty of scorers in the game v Eire Og and even though they didn't score a goal there were several chances created. If they beat Aghabullogue I would think they are in with a good shout based on what I've seen.

What is your club btw?

Millstreet

Ballincolig will walk the A in Muskerry and Canovee will do likewise in the B. hard to see Canovee matches in the B grade

Clonakilty are very strong in A and are my tip for Carbery

Where exactly is Blackwater Gaels ground?

Amalgamation of Cullen & Lyre.. Joke really, both teams could easily field a team by themselves (they had a panel of 38 players for last years final) and they are not neighbours.. It'd make more sense to amalgamate Lyre and Dromtariffe if anything.

Amalgamation of Cullen & Lyre.. Joke really, both teams could easily field a team by themselves (they had a panel of 38 players for last years final) and they are not neighbours.. It'd make more sense to amalgamate Lyre and Dromtariffe if anything.

Thats a crazy amalgamation.

What was the reasoning behind it?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼