Cork u20 Football 2024

Another poor cork performance Devoid of any ambition whatsoever Faffing about passing over and back What is it with cork teams? And as for football technique god spare me. Hopefully not one of this team will ever go on to represent cork at senior level.
*yawn* Why do you even support Cork GAA. All you do is moan, whine and bitch. If you not going to bar at half time, missing the second half you're crying about paying for a charity ticket. You're a really pathetic clown.

Was shocked at the amount of misplaced kick passes that went to a Kerry player or past the intended target over the sideline. Hopefully they improve for the final as they definitely have the potential to beat Kerry. O Connell looks the real deal in goals, very comfortable particularly in possession up the field. Hopefully he plays senior for Michaels and Billy gives him a run out in the sigerson as he could be playing senior football for Cork in 2/3 years if developed right. Thought no.9 played well also, good engine on him.

I have said it before but i doubt very much that the panel last night are the best u20 players we have.
8 players from seanduin on the panel last night but no one from Bishopstown who have won the last 2 years u20 competitions,1 from Douglas and no one from the barrs both of whom had outstanding minor teams last year.

I have said it before but i doubt very much that the panel last night are the best u20 players we have.
8 players from seanduin on the panel last night but no one from Bishopstown who have won the last 2 years u20 competitions,1 from Douglas and no one from the barrs both of whom had outstanding minor teams last year.
I hope you are correct in your thinking about better players out there especially in the city teams but who would you have on the panel that management have overlooked. Is there players out there playing senior championship with their club omitted from last nights panel? If you are good enough to be on cork 20s you should be stand out player for a clubs adult team

Lads this team is no good there’s numerous fellas on this panel who have yet to play with there clubs first team simply not good enough and they leave fellas off the pannel then who dominate for there clubs first team in my opinion leaving out the likes of Donovan from barryroe and gough from clonakilty is crazy what’s with the st micheals byist iswell like there’s 6 on the pannel and only 2 of them have played with the first team simply not good enough

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼