Cork u20 Hurling 2024

I know it wasn't the biggest game in the world but let him play away with the school. It's only the first round of u20 next week not the Munster final or anything. The inter county managements are getting too much say really, wasn't there something else with the football management at u20 stopping players playing club games.

We've gone from one extreme to the other, years ago someone like Brian Corcoran was flogged playing with every team and grade possible, now we're over protective of players. If the u20 management were concerned then let him play the school game but sit out the u20 training session. He could get a knock at training as quickly as playing the school match
Corcoran was playing so much and showering so much with Videl Sassoon that he lost the hair by 21

Very strong team, half back line and half forward line in particular! This team should go very far.
Didn’t Ross o Sullivan start last year ?

A very good forward unit with Adam & Ross O'Sullivan and Barry Walsh to come on as subs.

I thought Darragh Sull would start centre-back with McAdoo in the corner and Oran O'Regan on the wing instead of Cillian Tobin but Tobin must have regained form. Also thought Peter O'Shea would start instead of Ben Walsh. I also thought David O'Leary would make the bench but overall a good team selected.

Tobin was out with hamstring, didn’t think he would be back in time. Plagued with injuries! Don’t be surprised if he doesn’t last!
Haven’t seen much of Oran o regan, to be centre back must be solid ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼