Toilet Signage

Then we are in storm in a teacup territory here - diversity and inclusion are already front and centre of pre-school and primary school teaching, so no change there

I presumed this would delve a little deeper, it must surely? A minister would hardly go around making announcements about such a minor change?
What's the cut off age for girls playing in boys teams in the GAA Honky.
Where does gender identity come into that?

What's the cut off age for girls playing in boys teams in the GAA Honky.
Where does gender identity come into that?

It doesn't really happen where we are Fed. We have just finished the first half of the season with the summer break and there hasn't been a single girl in any of the teams we played. To be honest its getting very physical now in football so I wouldn't be too comfortable with a girl playing - especially at the higher levels.

Part of the reason there is not girls in the boys teams is because girls GAA is the fastest growing sport in the country. My daughters team has bigger numbers than my sons team, huge interest there and great to see it.

Now to counter everything I've just said! My youngfella is playing soccer at a decent level and this year they have faced 3 teams with a girl (Shels, Belvedere and Finglas). The first time you could see the youngfellas thinking this is going to be handy, target the girl and we will hammer them - wrong.. she was absolutely outstanding, possibly the best player on the pitch. The next 2 teams with girls were the same, really accomplished stylish players, well able for the lads, and there on merit alone, and all 3 were defenders for some reason.

Last edited:
Then we are in storm in a teacup territory here - diversity and inclusion are already front and centre of pre-school and primary school teaching, so no change there

I presumed this would delve a little deeper, it must surely? A minister would hardly go around making announcements about such a minor change?
The announcement was just a small part of a larger announcement on tackling gender based violence. I would imagine it is very much storm in a teacup territory.

The most outraged about it on here can't even identify what it is that they object so much to.

Is that all this is really about?

OK kids, this morning we are going to expand on the session where we told you that there are men who like women, men who like men, women who like women.. lots of different types of families and they re all good.. we should have said that there are also people who might identify as a man on one day and a woman on another. You should also not judge this person, the same as you dont judge anyone else anyway because we have spent years on that at this stage.

Mmkaay?

Are we done, or is there more?

Your 'reasoned debate' consists exclusively of snide putdowns ,false equivalence and ascribing things neither said nor implied to whoever you are bickering with.

Some people here seem to credit you with intelligence. I've yet to see any evidence of it.

Gender identity along the lines of the resource video on the INTO website have no place in a primary school setting. Most people here agree.

Feel free to rattle on for another 20 pages about how this denies the existence of gay people or whatever other shit you invent in place of an argument.

Your 'reasoned debate' consists exclusively of snide putdowns ,false equivalence and ascribing things neither said nor implied to whoever you are bickering with.

Some people here seem to credit you with intelligence. I've yet to see any evidence of it.

Gender identity along the lines of the resource video on the INTO website have no place in a primary school setting. Most people here agree.

Feel free to rattle on for another 20 pages about how this denies the existence of gay people or whatever other shit you invent in place of an argument.
hey! I object to this needless vilification of my good (well, kinda good) character :lol!:

Time to start swotting up on your Genders while it's still at 'only' 150 plus....

I may be sorry I asked, what is Xe, Xem and Xyrs. I stopped watching after that. Welcome back by the way, enjoy the break?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼