Recent content by Number11

1. N

The Hurling Thread

Very disappointed for Peter Casey, he's one of my favourite players in the present game. His balance, turn and accuracy is a sight to behold. With a good run of injury free form I think he is one of the top 5 hurlers in the country.
  2. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Is it really though? Yes Donoghue gave a little step in front of him (and you could say it was stupid) but O'Donnell made an absolute meal out of it. If you had a player cam on 2 players today, Cleary and O'Donoghue, showed it to a random person and told him one of these players got sent off...
  3. N

The County Board Complaints Thread

Obviously the fairest way and what looks best from the outside is to split evenly to the clubs but is there any real point when there are so many clubs in Cork? If there are approximately 260 GAA clubs in Cork and I'm going to take a guess at the number of camogie and ladies football at about...
  4. N

2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

Fellas like to come on here and spout shite. I think all of Cork including the teams participating know how incredibly even the Premier Intermediate grade is. The results this year and the last few years back that up. Ballinhassig have been intermediate now for 10 years and know just how hard...
  5. N

Junior A Football 2023

I would agree that Canovee will take a lot of stopping. Their speed of play looks a step above anything else in this grade at the moment That not to say they won't be tested but if they play to potential they will win the county
  6. N

Junior A Football 2023

Any predictions as all but one division have now reached the final? Seandun winners: Mayfield Imokilly winners: Lisgoold Avondhu: Charleville v Killavullen Duhallow: Castlemagner v Knocknagree Muskerry: Inniscarra v Canovee Carrigdhoun: Ballygarvan v Ballinhassig Carbery: Barryroe...
  7. N

2023 Premier Junior hurling

They don't count, considered a separate competition. That's the way it used to be anyway, presume it's still the same.
  8. N

Ballymartle vs Castlelyons - Ballymartle Valleys vs Kilworth - Valleys Bandon vs Carrigaline - Carrigaline Can anyone confirm what North Cork said on Anthony Spillane? He would be a massive loss.
  9. N

Castlelyons, Carrigaline, Eire Og, Kilworth and Ballinhassig is the list of teams that have drawn with Watergrasshill in the last 13 months. It shows how even the grade is. 9/1 if anybody fancies them for a 6th draw in a row.
  10. N

Great win for Dungourney. Ballincollig had a fine league but we all know at this stage that league form stands for very little when it comes to championship.
  11. N

Ballymartle v Carrigaline: Ballymartle Eire Og v Valleys: Valleys Ballincollig v Dungourney: Ballincollig Castlelyons v Bandon: Castlelyons Castlemartyr v Ballinhassig: Draw Watergrasshill v Kilworth: Kilworth
  12. N

Cork Footballers

Hard to believe we won the game with that assessment. If I read that report without knowing the result I'd presume we lost by about 8/9 points
  13. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

On Mark Coleman I really hope he doesn't go back into wing back. He is not a good defender and we don't need another person getting bullied on puckouts. He is a brilliant stick man, might be worth exploring a Tony Kelly type role as a previous poster mentioned. Otherwise he could be tried centre...
  14. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Points in the bag, that's all we wanted. Solid performance. Let's not get carried away, Waterford were horrendous. Delighted for a few men, Collins and Cahalane have shipped some criticism here. Collins puckouts were brilliant, if Nicky Quaid had that outting we'd be salivating. Cahalane was...
  15. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What's the problem with discussing a top hurler for another county who has/could have a massive bearing on Cork hurling this year? Its all relevant 🙄