Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Anyone follow the ourgame podcast/YouTube channel? I remember Michael Verney making an interesting point about moving players out of their natural position. If you've a few games under your belt and your eye is in you can move positions with relative ease but if not, you're better only playing what you know until you've settled.

I think this applies re: Mark Coleman. The man hasn't pucked a ball in championship in an entire year and has limited time in the league. If he's playing, it's only one place. What he knows.

Maybe after two games or so he moves to midfield but coming back after injury and moving positions is too big an ask straight away.

we are behind All Ireland contenders?? How do u reckon that, we wernt too far behind any team in 2023, a few tweaks and we are there. We are as good as any team in the championship and a bit of luck etc can play a big part. The margins are tiny, a bad ref decision etc can put a team out of c/ship.
This is the year for this team to step up if they don’t Ben o Connor will be parachuted in quickly and a host of his u20s

Is Landers ever not cribbing or comparing everything current to '99 ? Or does he think he's being clever playing the dolt running us down only to say I told you so on the podcast with Dalo ?
Wish him and Dalo would run off together never to be heard from again
Tj Ryan the only one worth listening to

Interesting to see how Tim O'Mahony is used this weekend. Does he come off the bench as a back and use his pace to run from deep? And in place of who? His deployment as a defender in the league would suggest that as a possibility.

Is Landers ever not cribbing or comparing everything current to '99 ? Or does he think he's being clever playing the dolt running us down only to say I told you so on the podcast with Dalo ?
Landers is an obnoxious tool only in it for coin. How anyone could subscribe to these golddiggers is baffling.

The abject langerish Landers stupidity of
1. thinking the demands and circumstances of the hurling championship in 1999 are comparable to 2024
2. thinking that just because players won an U20 championship they should automatically be ready to usurp players who have individually shown class and proven quality for years.

Lack of freshness me hole- check out your own stale pod mate, bunch of dull AF gossiping middle aged cronies (bar TJ).

HON the REBELS!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elvana - Elvis Fronted Nirvana
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

13th Mar 2025 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! All Players Welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼