Benny does it again.

Era this is entirely your fault.

Those lads were in peak fitness when they landed in Cork, but then they found your feckin racing pub and it all started to go downhill from there
Ah but you see Benny was scuppering the potential success of a Pres boy. He's a die hard Christians kid himself. If LaROGhelle had gone to a Pres owned pub like the Leaping Salmon or Crawford and Cunts, they would have only been served tap water and steroid smoothies.

My enemy's enemy is my friend. Expect to see Leo Cullen et al propping up 'the bor' in Sin É during the week.

Ah but you see Benny was scuppering the potential success of a Pres boy. He's a die hard Christians kid himself. If LaROGhelle had gone to a Pres owned pub like the Leaping Salmon or Crawford and Cunts, they would have only been served tap water and steroid smoothies.

My enemy's enemy is my friend. Expect to see Leo Cullen et al propping up 'the bor' in Sin É during the week.

When the Aviva crowd were booing ROG today, rumour has it Benny put down his pint of Mi Daza so he could boo as well.

Agreed on Crawford though, awful pub altogether. I don't even go in there for 20c chicken wings anymore.

Yer man who ran that was a serious operator, Pat, but he's been shifted up to Osho instead. He does a thing every Sunday called "Split the B", where if you call a pint of Beamo and manage to split the B, you get the pint for free.

In my opinion if he was put in charge of any of Cork's top racing pubs, that pub would be a serious force to be reckoned with.

While in town earlier I popped into Cantys for a quart, not realising it was the Grand National day. Place was fucking mobbed with punters.

I wouldn't know one end of a horse from the other (the only bit I'm interested in is the massive knob wayhay!), but the atmosphere was amazing. Like Paddy's Day.

Hard to think of a better Racing Pub in Cork. 🐎 🐴 🎠 🏇 🍻

You didn't realise it was Grand National Day but you think you know the best Racing Pub in Cork :unsure:

And was jimmy there in the end? ;)

When the Aviva crowd were booing ROG today, rumour has it Benny put down his pint of Mi Daza so he could boo as well.

Agreed on Crawford though, awful pub altogether. I don't even go in there for 20c chicken wings anymore.

Yer man who ran that was a serious operator, Pat, but he's been shifted up to Osho instead. He does a thing every Sunday called "Split the B", where if you call a pint of Beamo and manage to split the B, you get the pint for free.

In my opinion if he was put in charge of any of Cork's top racing pubs, that pub would be a serious force to be reckoned with.
I would assume/hope any of Cork's top racing pubs would immediately turf out anyone calling for a "Beamo" and bar them for life.

I have family that would fall out with you for that kind of thing. We are talking Cork pubs here, not some €8-a-pint Wank Chamber in D4 with Cork exiles pretending theyre still not Dublinified.

Last edited:
Why not make it an even €10. Country is awash with money with families having the confirmation do in Spain (actually it works out much cheaper than booking an Irish hotel, if you can find one)
It's stupid, I'm actually getting married officially soon and I'll send an invite to people NOT to attend, it's a fucking robbery. I'll send an invite saying not to attend and give the money elsewhere

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

CSM Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼