Benny does it again.

Why not make it an even €10. Country is awash with money with families having the confirmation do in Spain (actually it works out much cheaper than booking an Irish hotel, if you can find one)

While in town earlier I popped into Cantys for a quart, not realising it was the Grand National day. Place was fucking mobbed with punters.

I wouldn't know one end of a horse from the other (the only bit I'm interested in is the massive knob wayhay!), but the atmosphere was amazing. Like Paddy's Day.

Hard to think of a better Racing Pub in Cork. 🐎 🐴 🎠 🏇 🍻

While in town earlier I popped into Cantys for a quart, not realising it was the Grand National day. Place was fucking mobbed with punters.

I wouldn't know one end of a horse from the other (the only bit I'm interested in is the massive knob wayhay!), but the atmosphere was amazing. Like Paddy's Day.

Hard to think of a better Racing Pub in Cork. 🐎 🐴 🎠 🏇 🍻
I can’t think of anything worse than racing on in the pub. Just fuck off to the bookies and leave me drink my pint in peace.

Philistine.

Nothing better than standing side by side with your fellow man while the racing is on. Not a woman in sight, just a band of brothers skulling pints while the horses make us millions up on Racing TV.
A certain Famous French team arrived into Sin e last Monday ,
Huge lads ,nous somnes ici pour les chevals they were saying ,I hadn’t a clue but the bar man spoke French ,
We are a must visit racing pub .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Woah! Mama!

The Nest at Coughlan's, Today @ 5pm

More events ▼