Benny does it again.

The Guinness Guru just upload a video with Picture This, and the lads are pining for the pints down in Crane Lane

What a day for the Parish this is.

One of th
Benny now much you gonna put your prices up with Diageo's 6 cent increase?
6 cent is 15 at the tap inc the extra vat ,
We won’t be putting up our own beer ,
This increase is unjustified,
But Looking to the next 18 mths you are probably talking another 60 cent with all the costs that are coming down the line ,
It’s not as quick and steep a rise as previous times like the 80s and 90s but it’s still frightening,the fact that the pint is now 42% cheaper in real terms today than 1985 (inflation ,industrial wage and euro conversion)how we are being now fleeced in every area from health insurance to rent and all the rest and people do t have the cash to “live “. The pint will always be commented on but the real issues are elsewhere .

Why not make it an even €10. Country is awash with money with families having the confirmation do in Spain (actually it works out much cheaper than booking an Irish hotel, if you can find one)

While in town earlier I popped into Cantys for a quart, not realising it was the Grand National day. Place was fucking mobbed with punters.

I wouldn't know one end of a horse from the other (the only bit I'm interested in is the massive knob wayhay!), but the atmosphere was amazing. Like Paddy's Day.

Hard to think of a better Racing Pub in Cork. 🐎 🐴 🎠 🏇 🍻

While in town earlier I popped into Cantys for a quart, not realising it was the Grand National day. Place was fucking mobbed with punters.

I wouldn't know one end of a horse from the other (the only bit I'm interested in is the massive knob wayhay!), but the atmosphere was amazing. Like Paddy's Day.

Hard to think of a better Racing Pub in Cork. 🐎 🐴 🎠 🏇 🍻
I can’t think of anything worse than racing on in the pub. Just fuck off to the bookies and leave me drink my pint in peace.

Philistine.

Nothing better than standing side by side with your fellow man while the racing is on. Not a woman in sight, just a band of brothers skulling pints while the horses make us millions up on Racing TV.
A certain Famous French team arrived into Sin e last Monday ,
Huge lads ,nous somnes ici pour les chevals they were saying ,I hadn’t a clue but the bar man spoke French ,
We are a must visit racing pub .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼