Cork Footballers

Two changes from last week 🤦🏼‍♂️ how many more chances do guys like Walsh and Fahy need? Cashman and Flahive worthy of a chance in the backline. Same with Herlihy in the forwards, these guys are going nowhere sitting on the bench every week and getting 10 mins at the end.

😂😂😂cork football never change, when in doubt keep doing the wrong thing. Obviously GPS readings are what dictates selection for the middle 8, both Cronin and Jones will want to be kicking 5/6 points each in this game as none of the other forwards can score at all in some cases or consistently at this level.
While martin is an improvement in goal it means the kickouts will become as big a target for Fermanagh as they were for Cavan last week

Tyrone made 8 changes to the team named last weekend...obviously that team won't start so who actually gives two hoots what team is named...its the team that lines out before throw in is what's
What's he going to change FFS. The Full forward line won't see the ball because the 8 lads outside cannot kick the ball!
Again Fermanagh dressing room. Press Corks kickout , it's a shambles
Drop deep if we lose it and let them run up their holes.

Hard to say of course, but they had already beaten Clare in Ennis without him. Fwiw I would have selected him when he was available
That was with Downey available and it was decided finally in the last few minutes with cunninghams goal
Hogan was already gone for us by then.
Once Downey was out who plays 6 if not O Connor
I think its foolish to be ruling players out and damaging relations. Obviously if you are selecting 5 or 6 average lads who are all going to piss off its one thing but picking one exceptional talent who gets you over the line in a munster final is fair enough i feel

What's he going to change FFS. The Full forward line won't see the ball because the 8 lads outside cannot kick the ball!
Again Fermanagh dressing room. Press Corks kickout , it's a shambles
Drop deep if we lose it and let them run up their holes.
Well it seems like you have all the answers..get onto Kevin Donovan and take the job so then if you think it's so easy...BTW I'm well aware of the failings in Cork football at the moment and yes kicking the ball with purpose and accurately is a major problem. I coach a team myself and trying to get kids to kick pass the ball is my main objective. Look at 90% of club teams in Cork and they cant kick the ball accurately 30/40/50 metres...if you want to go bawling and roaring about the County team fine away with ya...but the real issue is the failing at club coaching level to coach the basic fundamentals skills..without those Cork IC football is going no where

Well it seems like you have all the answers..get onto Kevin Donovan and take the job so then if you think it's so easy...BTW I'm well aware of the failings in Cork football at the moment and yes kicking the ball with purpose and accurately is a major problem. I coach a team myself and trying to get kids to kick pass the ball is my main objective. Look at 90% of club teams in Cork and they cant kick the ball accurately 30/40/50 metres...if you want to go bawling and roaring about the County team fine away with ya...but the real issue is the failing at club coaching level to coach the basic fundamentals skills..without those Cork IC football is going no where
Seen plenty of players in Cork at underage last 5 years who can kick the ball. Stop with your Fucking NONSENSE .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼