Live at the Marquee 24

iu

Jesus wept. It's almost meta-trolling at this stage.

Christ, look at the amount of international acts announcing tours currently and this is the fucking drivel that we get.

The Manics and Suede are co-headlining venues next summer - including Trinity College Dublin - most of the tour is sold out. Surely be to Jaysis they can't be out of Aiken's reach.

Jesus wept. It's almost meta-trolling at this stage.

Christ, look at the amount of international acts announcing tours currently and this is the fucking drivel that we get.

The Manics and Suede are co-headlining venues next summer - including Trinity College Dublin - most of the tour is sold out. Surely be to Jaysis they can't be out of Aiken's reach.

Its shocking.

I mean I get their job is to sell tickets but like theres nothing there for people who actually have an interest in music.

Three nights of Tommy Tiernan/Daire O'Brien , Jenny Greene and whatever other shit thay can dig up( Vogue & Joanne) to come

In fact...

Looking at it. I think that nearly every act announced for next year so far has played the Marquee this year.

The Coronas will perform on May 24, while Gavin James takes to the Marquee stage on May 25. Bingo Loco returns on June 1 and One Day presents BLK takes place on June 7, followed by Damien Dempsey on June 8.

Jenny Greene and the RTÉ Concert Orchestra will be bringing the next chapter in their dance collaboration to Cork on June 14 and Christy Moore will play his 19th year in the Marquee on June 15. Mick Flannery and Susan O’Neill will perform on June 21, while the Biggest Disco returns to Cork on June 22.

It gets better

Fans of 90s pop meanwhile will enjoy the Biggest Disco featuring appearances by Peter Andre, Basshunter, East 17, Haddaway and Mark McCabe. More shows at Live at The Marquee are set to be announced in the coming weeks.

This is like Aiken is doing some kind of Phoenix Nights pisstake.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

25th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼