Cork Hurlers - Part 2

You think he played well tonight?
Didn't play well but scored a goal and set up the other.

If every player who plays badly makes a contribution like that I will be happy enough.

I thought a lot of the long ball tonight was being played to Hoggie( who was excellent apart from the frees ) and Dalton was living on scraps.

For me Lehane and Beaus and were lost and to win with two non performing forwards is not bad.

O Callaghan, Downey , O Connell did really trolly well
BrianRoche improved as the game went on and given the age of Brian O Sullivan he did well also against a far more experienced midfield.

If every player who plays badly makes a contribution like that I will be happy enough.

I thought a lot of the long ball tonight was being played to Hoggie( who was excellent apart from the frees ) and Dalton was living on scraps.

For me Lehane and Beaus and were lost and to win with two non performing forwards is not bad.

BrianRoche improved as the game went on and given the age of Brian O Sullivan he did well also against a far more experienced midfield.
A very encouraging night I think. A few fellas there who aren’t ready for championship yet and maybe 1 or 2 who won’t make it. Looks like we’re finally strong enough to not play almost our full team in the league.

You are mixed up M8, seriously mixed up :cry:
:lol!: :lol!:
Creep. Yup that’s the right word. Never once tried to crash into a pedestrian, cyclist or car. But you believe what you want. I came here to talk about hurling and if you want to ruin it for everyone else by trolling me because I upset some cyclists on social media I won’t be indulging you any longer. You’re a sad sad case and this type of behaviour is exactly why people don’t like cyclists. Now run along and find another play thing to keep you entertained.
Liar

EgbCuvt.png

Collins short puckouts. Is it fair of me to suggest that maybe he just doesnt have it in his locker to do them?? I always think back to 2016 when he was starting out v kilkenny in pairc ui rinn under light (the night we wore the blue centenary jerseys with the yellow C on the front). He pucked a short one to ritchie reid who was on the 65 in the last puck of the game and we lost by a point. he was learning his trade then. I just feel the interceptions by wing forwards happens quite a bit still and hes alot more experienced.
It was John Power.

Exactly, mark of a player that has the hurling for IC level is that even if things aren't going his way, he still never gives up and makes a very telling contribution. The two goals won us the game

Brian Roche needs to be played at Midfield. He excelled there when he got moved in there. Eoin Downey a better wing back but atm we are stuck for a full back.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼