FFG Government Ministers caught again

Ah - the ubiquitous "So" followed by something neither stated nor intimated.

There is a rather large space between "telling a porky" and "should be in jail" Earl.

I never said he should be jailed for it, but neither should it be dismissed in your attempted throwaway "just telling a porky" type of crap.
Ah if I had originally said a lie instead of porky that would have made all the difference?
Even though they are the same thing.
Hmmm quite interesting again. I like where this is going.

"Telling a lie on a planning application for his own site." You make it sound like he gave the incorrect dob on a form.
He created false expenses and bills for the previous 7 years to make it appear as though he lived with his parents and needed to build a house...even though he already had a house and wasn't living at home with his parents.
Luckily, with FF/FG in charge the last 11 years, thousands won't need to falsify documents to prove they live at home.
You can flesh it out all you want to humour yourself but my statement is correct, hence you refusing to answer the question twice yesterday, ya ssb.
Jail him now!!!

You can flesh it out all you want to humour yourself but my statement is correct, hence you refusing to answer the question twice yesterday, ya ssb.
Jail him now!!!
So creating fictional expenses and bills is merely telling a porkie?
And you also think this government are doing a good job and you have a received a poor education? Interesting. Lot of dots being connected now.🤔
So I refused to answer the question yet also said to jail him now?🤭

i would safely say that 90% + of the people in the country could not give a dam on whether Pascal made mistakes on his election accounting or not as we have far more to worry about.

Ah if I had originally said a lie instead of porky that would have made all the difference?
Even though they are the same thing.
Hmmm quite interesting again. I like where this is going.

Understanding the written word doesn't appear to be your forte at all Earl.
Whether you want to dismiss it as a mere "telling a porky" or dress it up as a little lie isn't the relevant point. It wasn't a little lie, or a fib, or what's generally understood as a porky. It was a repeated and calculated deceit designed to put him above the law. And everybody knows it.

Now are you going admit that what he did was more than just telling a porky/fib/lie and had implications serious enough that it shows him to be someone unsuited to high public office in this land. Or are you going to pretend there's "nothing to see here"

i would safely say that 90% + of the people in the country could not give a dam on whether Pascal made mistakes on his election accounting or not as we have far more to worry about.

Who do you think is responsible for the fact that we've far more to worry about bb?

Classic Paddy response. Hence why we're in the mess we're in. The head of ethics regulations in the government broke his own rules. Who was in charge that led to us "having far more to worry about" again?🤔

So creating fictional expenses and bills is merely telling a porkie?
And you also think this government are doing a good job and you have a received a poor education? Interesting. Lot of dots being connected now.🤔
So I refused to answer the question yet also said to jail him now?🤭
Jez you have some imagination, making up stuff now. Ah the Shinnerbot creed. You couldn't connect dots if they were footballs and you had a bingo marker

The people who elect the TD's are responsible

Are you really going to blame the people who exercise their constitutional right to vote for the state this country has been allowed to get into in terms of the Health and Housing crisis we're currently experiencing?

And if so - how do you propose they rectify their actions to improve the situation?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼