FFG Government Ministers caught again

Understanding the written word doesn't appear to be your forte at all Earl.
Whether you want to dismiss it as a mere "telling a porky" or dress it up as a little lie isn't the relevant point. It wasn't a little lie, or a fib, or what's generally understood as a porky. It was a repeated and calculated deceit designed to put him above the law. And everybody knows it.

Now are you going admit that what he did was more than just telling a porky/fib/lie and had implications serious enough that it shows him to be someone unsuited to high public office in this land. Or are you going to pretend there's "nothing to see here"
More nonsense and your usual diatribe. Where did I say there is nothing to see here? As always you jump in head first to a discussion you clearly can't understand.

Jez you have some imagination, making up stuff now. Ah the Shinnerbot creed. You couldn't connect dots if they were footballs and you had a bingo marker
Some imagination?
English admitted doing all of the above.
That's having "some imagination" is it?
Clearly you set a low bar but explains so much.

More nonsense and your usual diatribe. Where did I say there is nothing to see here? As always you jump in head first to a discussion you clearly can't understand.
You referred to his behaviour as "telling a porkie." Said nothing else. Without following up that's a "nothing to see here" retort from you. What should happen to English for lying & falsifying bills and documents on his planning application?

Praise indeed from Caesar :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You tried to dismiss what the Minister got up to as the mere telling of a porky. I take it you now see the error of your ways and realise that in fact it was the repeated fraudulent filling out of an official declaration. As I said (despite your "So" followed by nonsense) not necessarily worthy of jail time but certainly not something to be dismissed as a mere porky. English has shown himself unfit for high office in this country imho, but you just think him guilty of telling a porky :rolleyes:

English admitted it.
Think you need to Google the word "imagination."🤭

You tried to dismiss what the Minister got up to as the mere telling of a porky. I take it you now see the error of your ways and realise that in fact it was the repeated fraudulent filling out of an official declaration. As I said (despite your "So" followed by nonsense) not necessarily worthy of jail time but certainly not something to be dismissed as a mere porky. English has shown himself unfit for high office in this country imho, but you just think him guilty of telling a porky :rolleyes:
Ah come on now lads. You should both know that treehousey never admits he is wrong. And I mean never. Even when it has been proved.

Pure mule!!

Nope, I didn't dismiss anything. I said he shouldn't be jailed as the the SSB suggested for telling a porky on a planning application in order to get planning on his own site. You agreed that he shouldn't be jailed as well, did you not? Now you are just chasing your tail because your fellow bot is floundering. You really are pathetic.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼