Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

Maybe just concern yourself with you own sins, you creepy fucking stalker.
Go to confession now like a good little girl for your foul mouth, fine example you must set for kids if you have any also try to be productive with your life, on here morning and nigh with the other weirdo

Why is whether or not I would let her babysit my kids relevant? Are only people that I deem suitable to mind my children fit to be released into society or something?

Her psychiatrists did forsee the level she reached. They asked her husband previously if he thought she was a danger to the children.
I assume the whole process will not be just whether she is deemed sane or otherwise, but would also take into consideration the likelihood that she could/would relapse. It was long odds that she reached such a low point but the consequences were horrific and it is probably also long odds that she may reach such a point again.

So the point of my question was what would you consider an acceptable risk for her release, 100/1, 1000/1 or is any probability (not matter how low) of a relapse too high having seen the carnage caused?

I know you have sympathy for the woman, but if she could not help her actions and thus was not responsible can you really justify her release based on her mental state at a particular point in time, knowing what happened the last time she lost control?

I don't think they'll release her or at least not for many a year, what is your opinion on her chances of being released?

I assume the whole process will not be just whether she is deemed sane or otherwise, but would also take into consideration the likelihood that she could/would relapse. It was long odds that she reached such a low point but the consequences were horrific and it is probably also long odds that she may reach such a point again.

So the point of my question was what would you consider an acceptable risk for her release, 100/1, 1000/1 or is any probability (not matter how low) of a relapse too high having seen the carnage caused?

I know you have sympathy for the woman, but if she could not help her actions and thus was not responsible can you really justify her release based on her mental state at a particular point in time, knowing what happened the last time she lost control?

I don't think they'll release her or at least not for many a year, what is your opinion on her chances of being released?
If you had done something like that while suffering from some psychosis, and then eventually regained your sanity, how could you even contemplate carrying on living with that memory..

See, that's a question I am happy to answer! I'd rather my kids not be brought into it though. Not because of you, but because of some other gowls on here.

I don't think it would be feasible to set the probability at zero. We don't do that for people who are convicted of murder, so it would seem entirely unfair to set it as such in this case where she hasn't been convicted of murder. Any release is likely to be on the basis of her engaging with psychiatric services and remaining medicated. That can't bring the probability to zero, but it can probably minimise it. I know in the UK that a condition of release in such cases is often weekly blood tests to ensure medication compliance. I assume the same would be possible here.

FWIW, I feel far more sympathy for her husband than I do for her. I just don't wish to see her punished as if she were culpable.

I think her chances of release as zero at present. There is a small chance of temp release, but very slim i'd say. As far as I can see, it is a bit like the process of parole. Qualifying to apply for parole rarely if ever means that parole will be granted at that time.

Has she been deemed mentally sound enough to release back into the general public?

Last I checked she was eligible to apply for temporary release. Which is not the same thing, at all.

Had she gone down for murdering her 3 children would she be "eligible to apply for temporary release" after just 18 months 😲 , bearing in mind that you said "Harder to get out of the central mental than any prison tbh."?:unsure:

You're the one who decided to check my fb profile, threaten to send it to another poster. Oh yeah, and then ask me if it was ok for you to masturbate to my picture.

Now you seem to want to pretend that all of that was somehow my fault, and that I am not worthy of your weird stalkery behaviour.

Again, you don't get to make your behaviour my fault.

Speaking of weird behaviour - be careful of Earl - he seems hell bent on "liking" all your posts ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼