Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I don’t have a dog in the fight. My only concern is the minimising of the loss of human life, something a war mongering keyboard Col Kilgore like you would find it hard to get your head around.

I’m still waiting for you to point me to a local message board in the US. I’d like to waste my time talking to some nutters five time zones away. Any one will do so long as it’s full of angry yanks like yourself. 😆

I don’t have a dog in the fight. My only concern is the minimising of the loss of human life, something a war mongering keyboard Col Kilgore like you would find it hard to get your head around.

I’m still waiting for you to point me to a local message board in the US. I’d like to waste my time talking to some nutters five time zones away. Any one will do so long as it’s full of angry yanks like yourself. 😆
Liar.

So no real reply. You’re sloppy too, since your stupid arguments have not convinced a single person.

Liar.

So no real reply. You’re sloppy too, since your stupid arguments have not convinced a single person.

Nah, not bothered. I’m going to respond to something else in this thread later when I get the time. Sorry to hurt your feelings fella. You’re obviously desperate for, any kind, of human communication 😆 such that you’re here on a board on the other side of the world.

Nah, not bothered. I’m going to respond to something else in this thread later when I get the time. Sorry to hurt your feelings fella. You’re obviously desperate for, any kind, of human communication 😆 such that you’re here on a board on the other side of the world.
You think I'm the only American here? You know nothing about me. And you're the one scouring the web for any pro-Russian crap you can lay your lying hands on. Sad. If you really loved the Russians you would want this crappy "government" they have removed.

Running away is technically part of the war.

Actually yes. Retreating, even fleeing, to more defensive positions and saving your troops is usually a winning strategy. I’m reading a book on the Spanish civil war. Franco, whatever you think of him, had his army do this numerous times. A much smaller army, but more strategic in what it did and didn’t do.

Almost all wars are wars of attrition. Whoever grinds up the enemy more is the victor. Land is actually immaterial. When you’ve conquered your enemy you take whatever land you want, and some more.

Russia has suffered minimal losses overall since April. It has a population that allows it to bring in more at will. Ukraine doesn’t have that same demographic depth. It’s also been losing soldiers (for the sake of optics and PR) at a speed that’s both reckless and tragic and shows it’s leadership has no concern for the welfare of its men.

P.S. Ukraine has to have these PR land gains to keep the money flowing. In fact, Uncle Sam and the EU/UK are demanding it.

General Armageddon Surovikin must spend some of his time laughing his bollocks off at these Ukraine / NATO amateurs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Fuzzy Monday's

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼