Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

So is Ukraine winning? We in Europe and the US have allocated billions in taxpayers money to this. So what is the skinny? Last I heard russians were moving on Kharkiv again.

So is Ukraine winning? We in Europe and the US have allocated billions in taxpayers money to this

I'd suggest looking out for as many sources and references you can find, be they pro-Russian, pro-Ukrainian and then sort out the wheat from the chaff to try and form an opinion.

You'll be subjected to propaganda from all sides, but you'll soon see through the obvious crap, of course, also be aware of the constant flip flopping between the 'Democratic" and "free" western press, they just publish what they're told to publish, just as an example:

Ukraine winning Ukraine losing.jpg

Then you have the scare tactics, "send us money now or evil Putin will nuke you all!"

Ukraine scare Kinzhal tactics.jpg

Those are the same Kinzhal missiles Ukraine has been claiming to shoot down now for months with Patriots, not sure how as they even admitted five months ago, they can't even shoot down supersonic ones. :unsure:

Like I said, expand your reading, get information, wrong or right, from all sides and decide for yourself, some more examples just from the past week or so.

You don't want to be on the receiving end of these.

CNN report from the Ukraine side.

You don't mean the hypermarket the Ukraine Forces were using to store ammo and weapons? surely not! next you'll be telling us the sounds of secondary explosions are just tins of paint exploding. Oh well, there goes the perfect 100% 'we shot down everything' narrative.

LOL

I see you are back to the same sources which were claiming that Bucha massacre was a hoax and those slaughtered on the streets civilians are actors or they move hands with use of wires. Same which were claiming US biolabs operating in Ukraine and sending mosquitos with HIV with support of "the Black Lesbian Polish Satanic Mercenaries kidnapping children to drink their blood and which later were killed in thousands, but apparently no one ever seen a single grave or a body".

Good to see such shit incident xDDD you are pouring honey to my heart hahaha

MADRID, May 27 (Reuters) - Spain has pledged to provide military equipment to Ukraine worth 1 billion euros ($1.08 billion) this year under a bilateral agreement signed on Monday between Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy and Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez in Madrid.

Sunday Times
Great Britain, in addition to official supplies of its own weapons to Ukraine around the world, buys Soviet and Russian weapons for further delivery to the Ukrainian military.

What is known about Great Britain's efforts to arm Ukraine
It is noted that the Polish airport in Rzeszów is one of the key centres involved in the supply of weapons from Western partners to Ukraine.

Since the beginning of the criminal war unleashed by Russia against Ukraine, the airport in Rzeszów has been surrounded by batteries of Patriot and Sky Saber air defence systems.

Since the occupation army of the Russian Federation achieved specific limited successes in Ukraine, the Western partners began to move more briskly on the issue of providing military support to Kyiv.

The Rzeszów runway served about 100 passenger flights per week.

Now, military and cargo aircraft land there.

Military aviation activity has increased by 167%, and British planes land almost the most actively after planes from the United States.

Another crucial logistics hub is about 1,000 km west of Rzeszów, the German city of Stuttgart.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fairytale of The Pogues: A tribute by The Rapparees
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

18th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Voices Of The Irish Revolution

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼