Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

So if 80k soldiers died, and with the accepted ratio of a 3 to 1 incapacitated, that’d be over 300k in total injured or KIA.

Can you tell me por favor who is manning the Russian lines then? 😆

Everything, that Russia has done has been about preserving it’s military manpower. Even at the expense at temporarily sacrificing land. By contrast, the Ukraine army and its mercenaries have been thrown without consideration at the Russians. There are widespread credible estimates that Ukraine has suffered losses at an 8 to 1 ratio compared to what Russia has suffered, such is the willful disregard for their men.

But …. don’t stop believin', hold on to that feelin'
"cReDiBlE eStIMaTeS" And no credible link.

Your problem is an export problem. You're exporting pure propaganda but it's not export grade stuff. It's like putting moonshine in Stoly bottles. Your nonsense might work for the home market, but your bullshit doesn't work here. Your story changes daily. And your comments about non-Russian countries are obvious fantasies to the people who actually live in those countries. If I were you, I would go on strike and refuse to take another ruble from your bosses until they give you some decent product.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to give me an example of how the Russians are "very very good at war". Where is it? 😂

"cReDiBlE eStIMaTeS" And no credible link.

Your problem is an export problem. You're exporting pure propaganda but it's not export grade stuff. It's like putting moonshine in Stoly bottles. Your nonsense might work for the home market, but your bullshit doesn't work here. Your story changes daily. And your comments about non-Russian countries are obvious fantasies to the people who actually live in those countries. If I were you, I would go on strike and refuse to take another ruble from your bosses until they give you some decent product.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to give me an example of how the Russians are "very very good at war". Where is it? 😂

What are you waffling on about Dr Krazy? Your pseudo clever post fell flat. Did you think some corny ‘liquor’ marketing analogy would be easier for us over here in the ‘auld country to understand?

You still seem to be going with the one that I’m not from Cork, not Irish, not even an English speaker mind you. You are clearly out of your f*cking mind. You’ve lost all grasp, wasting your life posting on a foreign message board.

On Russia’s military capability, unlike the constantly war mongering USA, they haven’t fought nearly as many. The second Chechen war was a victory (the first being too soon after dissolution of the USSR). Russia has effectively won the war in Syria too and handed the country back to Assad. Afghanistan wasn’t the defeat that historians (in the west of course) routinely make it out to be. Russia always held the upper hand on the ground there. Gorbachev pulled them out as part of his widespread reforms.

Russia has more nuke capability than anyone else. It’s air defense systems (s400 and s500) are regarded even by the west as light years ahead of anything the west has. Their Hypersonic missiles, they’ve only used one so far. That was when they hit the NATO training complex in March. They never even saw it coming. In reality, privately, the West wants no part of that. In spite of all the public bluster, the saner military NATO heads know that they’d just get blown away. A domestic industrial capability that churns out all types of military hardware at much greater speed and at a mere fraction of what it costs in the west. Up against everything that the whole of NATO can throw at it militarily and economically in Ukraine, it’s barely even bruised Russia. The West is the one that’s feeling the pain here and Russia, at 15% of its manpower, has barely even taken its finger out.

The US now is incapable of fighting a war on it’s own. It’s one coalition after another. A victory in gulf war 1. A defeat in Vietnam. F*ck ups in Korea, Iraq (a much smaller area than Ukraine, a much smaller population, against a pitifully weak army), Afghanistan, and Libya. The last 3 are basket cases of civil war and terrorism now. Yemen, Somalia, Niger as well now. The list goes on and on. Murderous meddling in Central America in the 80’s. One hundred US army bases across the world.

The US is truly one evil nation when it comes to it’s neocon mindset and military. They couldn’t stand the thought of just fading away in some diminished, but still leading, role with dignity. In their mind, it’s either they get to rule the world or no one else. I’m glad this era for the US is finally coming to an end. At least, they’ll be able to focus on fixing their own broken country.

Last edited:
What are you waffling on about Dr Krazy? Your pseudo clever post fell flat. Did you think some corny ‘liquor’ marketing analogy would be easier for us over here in the ‘auld country to understand?

You still seem to be going with the one that I’m not from Cork, not Irish, not even an English speaker mind you. You are clearly out of your f*cking mind. You’ve lost all grasp, wasting your life posting on a foreign message board.

On Russia’s military capability, unlike the constantly war mongering USA, they haven’t fought nearly as many. The second Chechen war was a victory (the first being too soon after dissolution of the USSR). Russia has effectively won the war in Syria too and handed the country back to Assad. Afghanistan wasn’t the defeat that historians (in the west of course) routinely make it out to be. Russia always held the upper hand on the ground there. Gorbachev pulled them out as part of his widespread reforms.

Russia has more nuke capability than anyone else. It’s air defense systems (s400 and s500) are regarded even by the west as light years ahead of anything the west has. Their Hypersonic missiles, they’ve only used one so far. That was when they hit the NATO training complex in March. They never even saw it coming. In reality, privately, the West wants no part of that. In spite of all the public bluster, the saner military NATO heads know that they’d just get blown away. A domestic industrial capability that churns out all types of military hardware at much greater speed and at a mere fraction of what it costs in the west. Up against everything that the whole of NATO can throw at it militarily and economically in Ukraine, it’s barely even bruised Russia. The West is the one that’s feeling the pain here and Russia, at 15% of its manpower, has barely even taken its finger out.

The US now is incapable of fighting a war on it’s own. It’s one coalition after another. A victory in gulf war 1. A defeat in Vietnam. F*ck ups in Korea, Iraq (a much smaller area than Ukraine, a much smaller population, against a pitifully weak army), Afghanistan, and Libya. The last 3 are basket cases of civil war and terrorism now. Yemen, Somalia, Niger as well now. The list goes on and on. Murderous meddling in Central America in the 80’s. One hundred US army bases across the world.

The US is truly one evil nation when it comes to it’s neocon mindset and military. They couldn’t stand the thought of just fading away in some diminished, but still leading, role with dignity. In their mind, it’s either they get to rule the world or no one else. I’m glad this era for the US is finally coming to an end. At least, they’ll be able to focus on fixing their own broken country.
Laff riot here.

You won't claim the First Chechen War, assigning that to the Soviet Union, but you will claim the Afghan War (where you got your ass kicked so badly that the Soviet Union fell soon after). In the Second Chechen War, you had about 7.000 killed while fighting less than 20,000 people in a militia who were using stolen Russian weapons AND you had to level Grozny as well (so much for your claims that Russians look out for civilians).

If you think Putin can outfight the West, go for it. 😂

Your fairy tales that NATO was on the verge of surrounding Russia to attempt to conquer it; the Ukraine is a NATO/US puppet financed by gEoRgE sOrOs (while Putin actually tries to make it a Russian puppet); that the civil war in Eastern Ukraine was started by NATO/US; that Ukraine was engaged in gEnOcIdE in that war; that Ukraine is actually Russia to begin with; that Ukraine is run by Nazis; etc etc is nice stuff for your population who don't know better, since there is no free press in Russia. But it doesn't do for export. It's low grade stuff. And you keep diluting it, saying one day that the US and NATO can't produce weapons then the next day complaining about all the weapons being sent to Ukraine, or that the US can no longer fight a real war while the next day claiming that the US is about to launch an attack on Russia AND China. This shit is the same sort of shit that American wingnuts produce for our local MAGA hillbillies. We certainly aren't' trying to export it to people, who say, can read a book and do.

Are you yourself a Russian? You certainly fuck up some common idioms from time to time. But the real thing that makes you look like a Russian shill is that while you claim you don't have a dog in this fight (remember those days when you used to claim to be "neutral") you always support anything that Russia says or does and you always claim that Russia is right. So even when Russia sources show us Russian media figures saying that so far Russia has fucked up the war, you keep saying that everything is going to plan. You seem to be someone who would eat the peanuts out of Putin's shit, assuming that Russia still has a source of peanuts.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sean Tierney

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼