Pubs reopening June 29th

🤔
Based on information provided by Irish people, working in Ireland and trying to deal with an Irish problem.
Anti-Irish propaganda my arse.
I suppose you think that Ireland was abstemious before the Celtic Tiger years do you?
So what if we drink less than other nationalities? They aren't our problem.
Finally, please try to debate without resorting to insulting expressions like "deserter".
So all countries have a drink problem including the one you're living in but your issue is only with Ireland's one.

Youre not even Irish anymore m8.
How about you sort out Spain's licensing laws? You can drink in Spain 24 hours a day.

Oh and by the way as for your outdated opinions on real Irish people?
Me importa tres cojones, puta madre.

So all countries have a drink problem including the one you're living in but your issue is only with Ireland's one.

Youre not even Irish anymore m8.
How about you sort out Spain's licensing laws? You can drink in Spain 24 hours a day.

Oh and by the way as for your outdated opinions on real Irish people?
Me importa tres cojones, puta madre.
🤔
First of all, cut the aggressive tone. It doesn't phase me in the least.
Secondly, Who says I'm not Irish? A turd who has to resort to a Brit expression? I've probably lived in Ireland longer than you and I have a currently valid Irish passport so cut the shit.
Thirdly, are you sure you can drink 24 hrs a day in Spain? Certainly not in all regions.
Finalmente me importa nada tu opinión. Vete a meterte en la concha de tu puta madre y jodete macho!ðŸ˜ðŸ–•

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Underground Loft

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼