Pubs reopening June 29th

The neck of some people! I will deal with this charlatan in due course Mike.

The smell of stale gatt in this thread is unbearable. And the LIES! Wow, incredible spoofing by some of ye.

It's nice to see all the miserable shower still posting under their personal dark clouds as well. After all, they are most definitely entitled to it.
Where've you been Al ...... are you one of the 2 Norries?

The neck of some people! I will deal with this charlatan in due course Mike.

The smell of stale gatt in this thread is unbearable. And the LIES! Wow, incredible spoofing by some of ye.

It's nice to see all the miserable shower still posting under their personal dark clouds as well. After all, they are most definitely entitled to it.
It is most definitely their culture

🤔
First of all, cut the aggressive tone. It doesn't phase me in the least.
Secondly, Who says I'm not Irish? A turd who has to resort to a Brit expression? I've probably lived in Ireland longer than you and I have a currently valid Irish passport so cut the shit.
Thirdly, are you sure you can drink 24 hrs a day in Spain? Certainly not in all regions.
Finalmente me importa nada tu opinión. Vete a meterte en la concha de tu puta madre y jodete macho!😏🖕
Oh if I type m8 on the internet then I'm not Irish even though I'm living here over 40 years and my kids are fluent Irish speakers?
This from a prick who knocks Ireland and Irish culture every chance he gets?
Póg mo thóin m8.

Am I sure?
7d66yDmJCEsaYvECtW4z01KRgV-GJkiulwp1zvcWL0I.jpg

a4c0vgv8hmy21.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Special Guest Award Winning Ray Harrington - Danny Ryan
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Off Beats

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼