Official VAR thread

No, you absolute fool, I was laughing at you and your regular Monday posts whinging and moaning about decisions going against a British club. 🇬🇧🇬🇧
Nice multi thread rattlement by the way. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And yet you laughed at another poster's suggestion that Celtic should have had a penalty. But when I post up the evidence here you deflect. That's your MO.

Manyoo hate var.
No more free pens when they're losing to get them back into it ( in general, they have had some laughable decisions go for them). No more blatant offside goals. No more ball in the back of the net, clawed out by the keeper, goal not given decisions.
It's no coincidence that they've been dog shit since VAR came in.
That's why I'm all for it

Manyoo hate var.
No more free pens when they're losing to get them back into it ( in general, they have had some laughable decisions go for them). No more blatant offside goals. No more ball in the back of the net, clawed out by the keeper, goal not given decisions.

Imagine if VAR had been around in the Howard Webb era!!

Manyoo hate var.

Colin?9780747259831-de.jpg

And yet you laughed at another poster's suggestion that Celtic should have had a penalty. But when I post up the evidence here you deflect. That's your MO.
Yet again you show yourself to be forum dullard. I laughed at him as I do most Mondays as he like you has a referee conspiracy hat when it comes to the British club. Nice to to see you are still paying attention to who rates posts here though like a big spazzer.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤣

Manyoo hate var.
Manchester

United

Ruined

My

Life

Part

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..