President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS

• Clinton

Votes: 108 46.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 124 53.4%

• Total voters
Biden can barely string a coherent sentence together. He is a walking meme at this stage.

Putin is old school. His perception of leaders is based on a strong man mindset.

Whether it is true or not that Biden is in fact weaker than Trump, the universal perception is that he is weak.
😂 Why didn’t you say you’re a wingnut right at the beginning?

Putin IS old school. He would have been looking at who would be more likely to pull NATO together (most of Europe rightly thought that Trump is an idiot) and what the US political scene is (such as which party controls Congress). Putin might have thought that Trump would win, which, since he was anti-Ukraine and a Putin supporter, would have helped him more. But Trump was whipped and Putin couldn’t wait. But the point is, someone like Putin isn’t going to be fooled by some publicity image rolled out for the idiots in the Republican Party. He’d want facts.

Trump is not “strong”. He wants to be thought of that way, like American sissies who think that guns make them tough (until they manage to shoot someone at which time they start crying about how afraid they were). And sorry, but Trump can’t string together a coherent sentence. You must not be listening to him.

I live in the great state of Texas.

Your inflation rate is higher because Europe relies on importing their energy from elsewhere because of daft climate targets.
Instead of being energy self-sufficient, Germany sunset their nuclear plants and banned fracked gas. Result: Germany is one of the biggest importers of LNG gas in the world. Totally reliant on Uncle Sam for energy now that the Biden admin blew up Nordstream 2.

Biden is bringing down the price of oil in the US by depleting the reserves that The Donald built up at record low prices. Remember, when Trump stocked up these reserves the Dems labelled it a bailout for Big Oil. Bet they're grateful now.

Oil prices fell because demand fell because of the Covid epidemic. So Trump was in fact bailing out oil. That doesn’t necessarily make it a bad thing.

Oil prices are up everywhere because of higher demand and because of price gouging.

Biden blew up Nordstream 2. 😂 I used to think that you were a WUM just pretending to be stupid. But now I think you’re not pretending. Are you still crying about cross dresser story time?

😂 Why didn’t you say you’re a wingnut right at the beginning?

Putin IS old school. He would have been looking at who would be more likely to pull NATO together (most of Europe rightly thought that Trump is an idiot) and what the US political scene is (such as which party controls Congress). Putin might have thought that Trump would win, which, since he was anti-Ukraine and a Putin supporter, would have helped him more. But Trump was whipped and Putin couldn’t wait. But the point is, someone like Putin isn’t going to be fooled by some publicity image rolled out for the idiots in the Republican Party. He’d want facts.

Trump is not “strong”. He wants to be thought of that way, like American sissies who think that guns make them tough (until they manage to shoot someone at which time they start crying about how afraid they were). And sorry, but Trump can’t string together a coherent sentence. You must not be listening to him.
Jesus, dude. Trump really did a number on you.

You clearly have too much skin in this game to have a civil conversation.

Oil prices fell because demand fell because of the Covid epidemic. So Trump was in fact bailing out oil. That doesn’t necessarily make it a bad thing.

Oil prices are up everywhere because of higher demand and because of price gouging.

Biden blew up Nordstream 2. 😂 I used to think that you were a WUM just pretending to be stupid. But now I think you’re not pretending. Are you still crying about cross dresser story time?
Ok Einstein. Tell me why Putin blew up his own infrastructure and one of his biggest bargaining chips with Europe.
Tbf it was a boss move by Biden. In one swoop he weakened Putin's hand, decimated German industry and increased gas prices and gas exports from US to Europe.

FYI - Oil demand is below 2019 levels. The problem isn't demand, it's supply 😘😘😘

Jesus, dude. Trump really did a number on you.

You clearly have too much skin in this game to have a civil conversation.
How can I have a civil conversation with someone who thinks that Trump is “strong” and that Biden is positively doddering? You don’t seem to have a clue about what’s going on in the US.

Ok Einstein. Tell me why Putin blew up his own infrastructure and one of his biggest bargaining chips with Europe.
Tbf it was a boss move by Biden. In one swoop he weakened Putin's hand, decimated German industry and increased gas prices and gas exports from US to Europe.

FYI - Oil demand is below 2019 levels. The problem isn't demand, it's supply 😘😘😘
Your idle speculations aren’t proof of anything. You’ve been watching too much Netflix.

So oil demand is down but prices are up. Hmmmm. I wonder what could be driving prices up when demand is down? Where did you study economics again? 😂 😂

How can I have a civil conversation with someone who thinks that Trump is “strong” and that Biden is positively doddering? You don’t seem to have a clue about what’s going on in the US.
Point out where I said Trump was strong.

I argued that his perception according to someone old-school like Putin was that he was strong. Do you understand the difference?

And the fact that Putin waited till after Trump lost the White House before he made his move against Ukraine was no coincidence.

I don't have a clue about US politics? Really? I'd argue that I'm far more objective in my analysis that some easily-triggered, cranky old yank.

Point out where I said Trump was strong.

I argued that his perception according to someone old-school like Putin was that he was strong. Do you understand the difference?

And the fact that Putin waited till after Trump lost the White House before he made his move against Ukraine was no coincidence.

I don't have a clue about US politics? Really? I'd argue that I'm far more objective in my analysis that some easily-triggered, cranky old yank.
You’re not making an analysis. You’re just making assertions.

YOU claim that you don’t think Trump is strong (whatever that means in this context) but you claim to know what Putin thinks, because he’s “old school”, again whatever that means.

YOU assert that it’s no coincidence that Putin waited until after Trump lost the election, your only evidence being that Putin attacked now rather than earlier. There’s many, many other things that Putin would have to consider when timing an attack, but you are privileging his consideration of who the president might be.

Finally, Putin is doing poorly in Ukraine. You don’t demonstrate that he would be doing even worse if Trump were president, except to assert that he would not have attacked at all if Trump was in power for “reasons”.

So do some actual analysis if you want an actual discussion. Your silly comments on Biden alone tell me that you don’t know what’s going on here.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼