The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
I think he's saying all groups together but at different times for each individual group
Say for example all group 1 play at 3.30 on Saturday, all group 2 play at 7.00 on Saturday, etc

Then people can go see a few different games over weekend.

Only issues there could be 2 best placed group winners go directly to semi so top team in last group would know what they'd need to go straight to semi final spot
Same possibly with team at bottom trying to avoid relegation
That’s fair enough except you’re making the same valid points I am

Didnt know where to put this. Saw mayo released a new jersey today so went on the O'Neills website. Looks like we're getting a new home jersey as well. Is it only 2 years we've had this one?

1664534889664.png

hopefully the board fight this. stupid we can't run our championships as we see fit. once we finish in time for Munster who cares what way we run our championships

hopefully the board fight this. stupid we can't run our championships as we see fit. once we finish in time for Munster who cares what way we run our championships

Croke Park want all championships down to 16 by next year. There will be no exemption for Cork. This is the end of the divisions as we know it. And about time

Bit harsh R&B. Divisions have their place too as you would know with Seandun last year and the run they went on. They may have been scuppered by their own division but that’s not totally reflected across the board. Condon top scorer in the championship yet only plays for a junior club.

You could potentially pick 4 divisions in each code.

Say Beara, Carbery, Duhallow and Muskerry in football.

Imokilly, Avondhu, Duhallow and Carbery in hurling.

If more divisions want to compete the places could be rotated so that you don't get to enter every year.

One likely outcome I've heard that has been discussed behind the scenes if Croke Park rules need to be followed, will be that premier senior and Senior A will be increased above the current 12 club teams. Could mean some weaker divisions based on championship results being placed in the Senior A championship

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼