The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
I'm not even sure we need a full water break. Just allow plenty people in with water while game is going on, break in play, stoppage for injury , etc
But I've no problem with it in either, not a big deal either way

No water break in the game I was at last night. Got away it with last night with a few injuries and it has cooled down a lot in second half but for 2pm and 4 pm games this weekend it will be badly needed. Stupid call from the board.

No water break in the game I was at last night. Got away it with last night with a few injuries and it has cooled down a lot in second half but for 2pm and 4 pm games this weekend it will be badly needed. Stupid call from the board.
What’s their issue with not allowing them?

I don't envy the players in the 2pm games today in this heatwave
Most other counties or sports have brought in the water break this weekend

I don't know anyone that agrees with No Water Breaks this weekend bar the Cork County Board.
We are One Cork. We do things differently. Dictatorship Abu!!

I don't envy the players in the 2pm games today in this heatwave
Most other counties or sports have brought in the water break this weekend

I don't know anyone that agrees with No Water Breaks this weekend bar the Cork County Board.
We are One Cork. We do things differently. Dictatorship Abu!!
TBF I think form what I've seen so far, is that water carriers are being allowed on as much as needed which IMO is better as it's not breaking up play and everyone gets their water and more than once in a half if they need.

i have a season ticket but in a week and a half's time i can only go to 1 of the premier senior matches as the are all on at the same time .3 no. separate groups should be played separately over the weekend same time for each group and that goes for all other divisions as well..

i have a season ticket but in a week and a half's time i can only go to 1 of the premier senior matches as the are all on at the same time .3 no. separate groups should be played separately over the weekend same time for each group and that goes for all other divisions as well..
No way, all final round games should be played at the exact same time, otherwise you could end up with a team in the last round of games knowing a certain result, even a loss by a certain margin, would see them through

No way, all final round games should be played at the exact same time, otherwise you could end up with a team in the last round of games knowing a certain result, even a loss by a certain margin, would see them through
I think he's saying all groups together but at different times for each individual group
Say for example all group 1 play at 3.30 on Saturday, all group 2 play at 7.00 on Saturday, etc

Then people can go see a few different games over weekend.

Only issues there could be 2 best placed group winners go directly to semi so top team in last group would know what they'd need to go straight to semi final spot
Same possibly with team at bottom trying to avoid relegation

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼