Minor Hurling 2022

Comfortable wins for Killeagh and Shandrum off the back of results to date if the form books are to go by
Well this didn’t turn out too well.
2 good games. Killeagh just a bit better balanced to see out de win. 2 injuries in de game didn’t help Rovers.
Dylan Macarthy from killeagh excellent free taker. 15 points from frees.
Cathal Egan gave some very soft frees to Killeagh. But in saying that they deserved their victory. Not as comfortable as some predicted.
Erins Own were very good. Cut out Newtowns running game.
Should be as good final.

U15 Premier Hurling Final: Midleton 4-10 Sars 1-17
Rip roaring contest up The Dyke. Thoroughly enjoyable afternoons hurling. Sars will be kicking themselves, had most of the possession but Midleton got the goals when they needed them. Ref gave a few soft ones but generally left it flow so credit to him, it's such a hard game to referee these days.
Anyone else up there?

U15 Premier Hurling Final: Midleton 4-10 Sars 1-17
Rip roaring contest up The Dyke. Thoroughly enjoyable afternoons hurling. Sars will be kicking themselves, had most of the possession but Midleton got the goals when they needed them. Ref gave a few soft ones but generally left it flow so credit to him, it's such a hard game to referee these days.
Anyone else up there?
Midleton going very strong underage. They’re in the u17 and u19 finals as well I believe

Bride must be some team all the same, playing two games in the one night.

lz6jj7X.png

:) :)

Midleton going very strong underage. They’re in the u17 and u19 finals as well I believe
Midleton going for the treble of major underage championships. Have already won U13 & U15 and Minor (U17) final on Monday night against Douglas.
The question for all non Douglas/Midleton people is which is worse, Midleton winning everything or Douglas winning anything?? 😀😀

Pooman

I took your advice and went to the Dyke yesterday. While it was a good game and Midleton just about deserved it there was a period in the 2nd half when Sars hit a stack of wides, they definitely hit 4 in a row among others in the half. I was impresssed with the Sars full-forward line but the stars on the day were the Midleton No.'s 15 and 6.

Pooman

I took your advice and went to the Dyke yesterday. While it was a good game and Midleton just about deserved it there was a period in the 2nd half when Sars hit a stack of wides, they definitely hit 4 in a row among others in the half. I was impresssed with the Sars full-forward line but the stars on the day were the Midleton No.'s 15 and 6.
Spot on. I counted 6 in the 2nd half, around the 45 in central positions, that Sars put wide. 6 & 15 have been Midleton's best performers for a number of years, both potential Cork minors.

Pooman

I’m shocked you don’t know their names Corky 😀

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼