Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

some random updates to check upon with after-work-pint in hand ;)

Fao_EVrWYAEnZbv

another sneaky plan to get new suckers to the Russian army meat grinder:

Some recent examples of:

Russian aircraft in action (first they scared the crew with initial shot to then set some more projectiles to get job done):

Russian helicopter in action:

another approach, after fiasco of potential referendum, fiasco of getting local administration on orc side, fiasco in using kidnapped locals as hostages to convince other to support Russia, now this - classic:

and let me finish with the below video. It shows occupied Crimea and the beach packed with vacationing orcs. Nothing unusual, but the helicopter comes into a frame and... shooting flares which are used to attract potential missiles. What a classical Russian attempt to get the heli shot at so people on the beach will get killed/injured as a result, so then it can be used in propaganda to claim Ukrainians are killing civilians... Those mofos are sick bastards.

FamUZHmWYAMrjoa

You missed any update on Daria why is it? Not good topic for spreading misinformation? You are afraid the achievements of this far-right bitch could hit you back badly?

HahahahahHa

Edit: big miss that she did not get crispy together with her father in that car.

Ah yes, showing your true colours, gloating and cheering at a journalist getting assassinated through exploding the car she was driving back from a festival, would you be gloating if she was your sister?

It appears the target was meant to be her father Alexandr Dugin, some Philosopher and writer, never even heard of him before today but reading the Western MSM mass hysteria that he was 'Putin's Rasputin' and other such shite i had to take a look.

What's this? the guy had such radical far right ideas he got fired from Moscow University? but but but i thought he was Putin's right hand man!!

It seems he never even met or talked to Putin....

Russian sabotage attempt in NATO country

You mean these Russian "saboteurs?" you conveniently forgot to mention there was also a Ukrainian with them, seems they're 'bloggers' who take photographs of old and abandoned Military Bases, but guess "saboteurs" suits the Western MSM agenda better.

It must be a popular pastime, four Czechs also got stopped there :lol!:

Celebrating the actions of mass muderers, fuck off back to your imperialist fascist bastard overlords with your crap propaganda.

Perhaps if you stopped slurping up what the Daily Mail and Daily Star spoon feed you and actually did some research into how and why this war is ongoing, you might educate yourself.

Here's a quick, brief, refresher course, be sure to click the links in the article and also how the Ukrainian Forces started shelling the Donbass nine days before the Russians came along, nice colourful maps from the Organization for Security and Cooperation (OSCE) to help you along.

Or you can go grab a few tins and munchies and spend an hour watching how it all began. there's about 14 videos in this series if it interests you.

Last edited:
I'm sure we can add that to the list of 'Russia is running out of soldiers, tanks, shells, ammo, missiles' and now the 'cat food' they're stealing has expired :lol!:

Big difference between Botulism, which can cause food poising, and Botulinum Toxin B, which is artificially produced:

The Orcs should really brief their useful fools better-Cl Botulinum produces seven toxins naturally (including toxin B) large quantities of any of toxins can only be produced artificaly. The Ukrainians outwitted them again, their intelligence picked up that the Orcs were organising a provocation. NATO told them that a massive release of radiation would be considered an attack on NATO. So that option was off and they had to revert to plan B. They raided a few botox clinics and hey presto. but the Ukrainians had already spoiled by the party by telling everybody in advance. It must be ambarrassing at times being an orc apologist!:rolleyes:

let me finish with the below video. It shows occupied Crimea and the beach packed with vacationing orcs. Nothing unusual, but the helicopter comes into a frame and... shooting flares which are used to attract potential missiles. What a classical Russian attempt to get the heli shot at so people on the beach will get killed/injured

Bwahahahahhhaha, talk about clutching at straws, a missile fired, firstly at a helicopter flying that low and secondly so far south? The pilot is obviously playing to the crowd, shame you're too thick to see that.

Ah yes, showing your true colours, gloating and cheering at a journalist getting assassinated through exploding the car she was driving back from a festival, would you be gloating if she was your sister?

It appears the target was meant to be her father Alexandr Dugin, some Philosopher and writer, never even heard of him before today but reading the Western MSM mass hysteria that he was 'Putin's Rasputin' and other such shite i had to take a look.

No way! you are on the night shifts now?

What true colors? I did not change my opinion on this since I can speak. No mercy for any Nazi scumbags, Russian communists and any other totalitarians :)
Absolutely no regrets, I am just only disappointed that it seems that the bombing was actually on her alone not her fucked-up papa.

She seemed to be involved in some shady operations involving nationalists from Europe (she was the contact), she got her hands dirty in money which never arrived to LePen's crowd in France, was involved in nationalist propaganda calling to genocide on Ukrainians and other nationalities. So far the details of the attacks are strongly suggesting she was the target of professionals. Knowing Russia and how "the things are done in that shithole" I would not be surprised if "the fight around the tzar" just began.

My family is not some fuckards from Russia dreaming of Russian Imperialism ruling the world "from Lisbon to Vladivostok" and slaughtering children, raping women, executing POWs, bombarding civilians.

Nice try again with this comment, some may start thinking "poor beautiful girl" and maybe even feel sorry for her hahahaha Same as I would not feel sorry after Eva Braun, Brigitte Frank or Magda Goebbels :)

Brits are doing their own investigation, we would need to wait for its end to know more :)

What's this? the guy had such radical far right ideas he got fired from Moscow University? but but but i thought he was Putin's right hand man!!

Comedy genius! hahahaha

poor old gentleman the berserks jumped on this academic philosopher :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You mean these Russian "saboteurs?" you conveniently forgot to mention there was also a Ukrainian with them, seems they're 'bloggers' who take photographs of old and abandoned Military Bases, but guess "saboteurs" suits the Western MSM agenda better.

MSN is news aggregator, it has no editorial you liar xD

Politiko is not POLITICO let us start with this.

Let me list some other Ukrainians:

- Viktor Medvedchuk
- Poroshenko
- Ivan Bakanov
- General Andriy Naumov
- Oleh Kulinich

half of the officers in RuAF at start of the Russian invasion were of the Ukrainian origin.

again, nice try :)

LOL. So three Russians and Ukrainian (called in this article a Russian) were trying to take photos of the plant get inside, attacked guards causing injury and tried to run away when spotted. And some two Czech couples were later found in the tunnel taking pictures of the plant and two of them got arrested:

Let us see what Czech source has to say on it:

1661105682719.png

Something is telling me that they were not very Czech after all ;)

Perhaps if you stopped slurping up what the Daily Mail and Daily Star spoon feed you and actually did some research into how and why this war is ongoing, you might educate yourself.

LOL Even if that would be a true thing (oh my I used one snip from DM to picture news !) this news is well published all around the world hahahaha
Me so stupid, you so smart.

Here's a quick, brief, refresher course, be sure to click the links in the article and also how the Ukrainian Forces started shelling the Donbass nine days before the Russians came along, nice colourful maps from the Organization for Security and Cooperation (OSCE) to help you along.

Irrelevant. The fights in Donbas are since 2014 :) this is when Russia backed fake-separatists started fight in Donbas, which then was 2,926 days before Russian "special operation". The Invasion started 2,779 days after Russians shot down MH17 plane of Malaysian Airlines killing 283 passengers and 15 crew members. Just saying. Try harder to justify Russian atrocities and good luck - you will need it, a lot of :)

Or you can go grab a few tins and munchies and spend an hour watching how it all began. there's about 14 videos in this series if it interests you.

Thank you but no thank you, I will not risk a brain cancer or other unpleasant conditions. The recommendation of this great piece of documentary from the below gentleman is enough for me to not touch it:

1661106582844.png

want some more? Here you go:

LOL, what did I say? Comedy genius!

Give us some more, it was so lazy here without you and your "art".

So still trying to justify mass murder, totalitarian regimes and an invasion of an independent country. Nothing Ukraine has done since it’s inception justifies what Russia is now doing, nothing. Time to simply ignore ignorance and fascism from you and your bot buddies.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼