President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS

• Clinton

Votes: 108 46.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 124 53.4%

• Total voters
Ur serious, look buddy wont do you any good spouting on about the beautiful peaceful democratic harmony that existed to bring Hitler to power.

Get some shut eye for your night shift and come back when your rested.
I didn’t say that there was “peaceful harmony”. I said that there wasn’t a military coup (as you claim) and that Hitler came to power via the flawed Weimar Constitution. Of course there was plenty of violence. Just no military coup.

The problem here is when people (like you) don’t actually bother to read history and they come to believe that they are safe from fascism as long as they think they have an army that won’t overthrow the government.

Poor naive Swanny.

I didn’t say that there was “peaceful harmony”. I said that there wasn’t a military coup (as you claim) and that Hitler came to power via the flawed Weimar Constitution. Of course there was plenty of violence. Just no military coup.

The problem here is when people (like you) don’t actually bother to read history and they come to believe that they are safe from fascism as long as they think they have an army that won’t overthrow the government.

Poor naive Swanny.
You Clearly are not the smartest tool in the box and i wouldn't be the first on the proc to point that out.

When i mentioned coups and Germany earlier in the thread i referred to the attempted coup by Van Stauffenberg, the one from that movie but you suddenly were jumping all over google during your night shift in your security box.

I just alluded to the fact that you ignored the fact that prior to the Nazis coming to power the Brownshirts had the free run of the place to do as they pleased-with the blessing of the German police who were enablers in this phase but anyhow now you are agreeing with me finally.

You are correct in saying Hitler got to power through somewhat democratic means but wouldnt have got there without the German police on his side.

Wheres the Bull McCabe when you want him

Over and out doc.

Last edited:
You Clearly are not the smartest tool in the box and i wouldn't be the first on the proc to point that out.

When i mentioned coups and Germany earlier in the thread i referred to the attempted coup by Van Stauffenberg, the one from that movie but you suddenly were jumping all over google during your night shift in your security box.

I just alluded to the fact that you ignored the fact that prior to the Nazis coming to power the Brownshirts had the free run of the place to do as they pleased-with the blessing of the German police who were enablers in this phase but anyhow now you are agreeing with me finally.

You are correct in saying Hitler got to power through somewhat democratic means but wouldnt have got there without the German police on his side.

Over and out doc.
Van Stauffenburg? I don’t think he was Dutch. Do you mean Von Stauffenburg?

There were several groups running around beating people up in the 1030’s. Naturally, since your grasp of German history is, ahem, limited, you only believe that it was the SA and that they were supported by all of the police. (The Deputy Chief of the Kripo in Berlin was Jewish; was he an SA supporter)? In fact, there was the SA, Der Stalhelm (conservative but not Nazi) and several communist and social democratic groups.

While it is said even today that German police are “blind in the right eye”, it does not follow that Hitler controlled the police until AFTER he took sole power nor that all the cops were Nazis. We know this because AFTER Hitler took power, there was a major purge of the police. You’d know this if you’d ever read a book about modern German history.

I’m sure that your education was paid for by the Irish social welfare state. So a refund is probably out of the question.

Don’t underestimate the amount of idiotic, fantasists in the US who hate their lives and yearn for the civil war part II. It is a real phenomenon. They better have something indisputable him or it will only inflame the fantasists.

Don’t underestimate the amount of idiotic, fantasists in the US who hate their lives and yearn for the civil war part II. It is a real phenomenon. They better have something indisputable him or it will only inflame the fantasists.
But you hit it in the head. They fantasize. All liberals are hyper effeminate faggots who are afraid of guns. I’ve argued with these people and they actually claim that if a military or police unit went against them in their houses, they would fend them off and defeat them with the guns they keep in their basement. They are not trained, nor are they in shape, nor are they organized. They’re all bullshit, as though civil wars are found between unorganized individuals who can go home at night.

Van Stauffenburg? I don’t think he was Dutch. Do you mean Von Stauffenburg?

There were several groups running around beating people up in the 1030’s. Naturally, since your grasp of German history is, ahem, limited, you only believe that it was the SA and that they were supported by all of the police. (The Deputy Chief of the Kripo in Berlin was Jewish; was he an SA supporter)? In fact, there was the SA, Der Stalhelm (conservative but not Nazi) and several communist and social democratic groups.

While it is said even today that German police are “blind in the right eye”, it does not follow that Hitler controlled the police until AFTER he took sole power nor that all the cops were Nazis. We know this because AFTER Hitler took power, there was a major purge of the police. You’d know this if you’d ever read a book about modern German history.

I’m sure that your education was paid for by the Irish social welfare state. So a refund is probably out of the question.
In the 1030s jez man ur going way back there😂😂😂.

This was my point yesterday till Our resident doctor of the night shift side tracked me. if it’s not watertight which I doubt they are digging up a hornets nest.

They are wheeling out if they can do this to the President they can do it to you and plenty not just Republicans swallow it.

Trump’s guilt is confirmed now as his statement this morning suggests that the FBI planted evidence.

He got caught and he knows he is goosed but tries to discredit the FBI

This is exactly what guilty people say.

1660137408243.png

This was my point yesterday till Our resident doctor of the night shift side tracked me. if it’s not watertight which I doubt they are digging up a hornets nest.

They are wheeling out if they can do this to the President they can do it to you and plenty not just Republicans swallow it.
You “doubt”? On what basis do you “doubt”?

The warrant would tell exactly what they were looking for and what they believe the crime was. Why won’t Mango Mussolini simply release it? He has a copy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Not Another Disco

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼