Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I work nights, spambot.

Kisses to Putin. 😘

Speaking of conspiracy theories, it’s great that you still going with the one that I’m not from Cork, that I’m not even Irish; indeed, I’m not even a native English speaker but actually some type of foreign agent, a Russian bot.

There’s some real winners around here Krazy but you really take the biscuit…
😊

Speaking of conspiracy theories, it’s great that you still going with the one that I’m not from Cork, that I’m not even Irish; indeed, I’m not even a native English speaker but actually some type of foreign agent, a Russian bot.

There’s some real winners around here Krazy but you really take the biscuit…
😊
How else can one explain your poor grasp of idioms and, more importantly, your slavish repetition of every new Russian talking point.

Jesus, Mother, and Joseph!

How about answering my question about oil and who the American “fanatics” are that are afraid of poor, poor Russia. (And I mean poor literally, in the Third World sense).

Edit: The expression is “takes” the biscuit. 😂

How else can one explain your poor grasp of idioms and, more importantly, your slavish repetition of every new Russian talking point.

Jesus, Mother, and Joseph!

How about answering my question about oil and who the American “fanatics” are that are afraid of poor, poor Russia. (And I mean poor literally, in the Third World sense).

Edit: The expression is “takes” the biscuit. 😂

‘How else can one explain’.. haha, the goto intro for every conspiracy flouter. 😀

Listen sonny, my written word might be a bit flowery for your tastes but it’s a habit of 40+ years. Honours leaving cert English was one of my best subjects.

You still haven’t come back to me with a suggestion for a nice local message board in Albuquerque or Michigan or whatever. I’m really not too bothered where. I just have a lot time on my hands and thought it’d be a good idea to secretly argue all night long with the foreign locals.

‘How else can one explain’.. haha, the goto intro for every conspiracy flouter. 😀

Listen sonny, my written word might be a bit flowery for your tastes but it’s a habit of 40+ years. Honours leaving cert English was one of my best subjects.

You still haven’t come back to me with a suggestion for a nice local message board in Albuquerque or Michigan or whatever. I’m really not too bothered where. I just have a lot time on my hands and thought it’d be a good idea to secretly argue all night long with the foreign locals.
Ah, poor botboi. States some Kremlin talking points, then runs away..

Russia is irrelevant. That's what really gets under Putin's (and your) skin. As if Germany and the rest of Europe would align with a country with a lower standard of living than Kazakhstan.

And yet, poor as Russia is, it has all these billionaire oligarchs. Where did these billionaires come from? Russia wasn't even remotely capitalist until thirty years ago. Did they do it the old fashioned way? Working hard picking potatoes, selling newspapers, running hookers to foreign tourists, joining the KGB...?
Or did they just skip to the chase and join the KGB and get control of billions in state assets that they then looted and kept?

^^ the most flexible woman of Russia got sanctioned recently so the hounds got released again, all worth doing is just set a popcorn and admire :sneaky:

I am honestly surprised with lack of action here ;) hahaha

let me troll a bit. So the below video is showing Russia at her peak of economical prosperity, this was last decade, not that far back in time.
I wonder how this land of honey and milk will be in next 10 years :cool:

I am honestly surprised with lack of action here ;) hahaha

let me troll a bit. So the below video is showing Russia at her peak of economical prosperity, this was last decade, not that far back in time.
I wonder how this land of honey and milk will be in next 10 years :cool:

All those 'strong' leaders really did a job on those fuckers all right.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Stunning
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Home In Ireland: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:30pm

More events ▼