Cyclists

Even if there's no road markings, he's perfectly entitled to be there. There's no law in Ireland stating that if a cycle lane is present that a cyclist has to use it.

Aren't you mighty, you've clocked up more miles on the road so that you can go make your own rules, and cyclists are entitled 😂😂😂

(3) All pedal cycles must be driven on a cycle track where one is provided.

I don't know and I don't care, however if i was cycling I would use them unlike that prick and all you other assholes out there
You don't know and you don't care.? I'll inform you that it is not an legal requirement to use a cycle lane if present. Therefore you clearly don't know the rotr and go around making up your own rules. Hand over yer keys kid, you shouldn't be on the road. You seem like a menace in the road, no wonder the keys of the coach were taken off ya 😂😂😂

You don't know and you don't care.? I'll inform you that it is not an legal requirement to use a cycle lane if present. Therefore you clearly don't know the rotr and go around making up your own rules. Hand over yer keys kid, you shouldn't be on the road. You seem like a menace in the road, no wonder the keys of the coach were taken off ya 😂😂😂

(3) All pedal cycles must be driven on a cycle track where one is provided.

👮‍♂️👆🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼