Cyclists

"e. By law, a cyclist must use any cycle lane provided as part of a pedestrian street or area or as part of a contra-flow cycle lane.

f. A cyclist can use the same lanes as buses, even where there is a parallel cycle lane, but needs to be careful of buses and taxis stopping along the route."

🕵️‍♂️
I think point F there wraps up this debate.

That prick on the bike did not give a shit about buses as he was so far out from the kerb in the bus lane, whilst there was a dedicated cycle lane on the quay side.

The bus stopped, areshole had an issue, the coach driver handled that vehicle perfectly in stopping for the traffic light, next to the car in the outer lane and enough room for the prick on his inside.

You sound like a very pleasant person. No wonder your life revolved around driving buses, as we know your personal skills amount to shit.
You're the type of guy who would be digging graves for a living back in the day, as sure as fuck you don't have much else to offer the world.

Scratch that, back in the day you would be the type of guy who would think you should be allowed rape your wife and give out about da Ghay and da Blacks.
Dinosaurs be dinosaurs.
John what ever happened your motor bike?

You would want to be mindful of using such racist comments here, Admin does not like it at all.

That prick on the bike did not give a shit about buses as he was so far out from the kerb in the bus lane, whilst there was a dedicated cycle lane on the quay side.

The bus stopped, areshole had an issue, the coach driver handled that vehicle perfectly in stopping for the traffic light, next to the car in the outer lane and enough room for the prick on his inside.
Read the rest of the sentence of point f...

another rule for cyclists, they can use primary position if they so wish to do so but the Bus driver didn't give a shit.

He probably just makes poor decisions due to the early stages of dementia from cycling around in a cloud of traffic pollution all day.

I can imagine the Gardai alright, yet another arrogant prick on a bike moaning and complaining.

They will review the footage and will ask the cyclist why was he out so far from the kerb ?

They will notice the shit hot driving by the coach driver and they will congratulate him on how he manoeuvred his large vehicle around the little arrogant prick.

I mean what changed, when I cycled long ago no one wore lycra unless they were on the TV in the Tour De France or the Olympics.
We knew well back then to stay well away from cars neverlone trucks and buses, because you know why?

Because we had a thing called common sense, we knew to stay the fuck out of the way because if we didn't then we would come out the worst.

Nowadays that same common sense seems to have changed to entitlement and arrogance with footage recording and editing as necessary for sharing with like minded assholes.

Anyway assholes, it is your own bodies and if ye want to continue to get in the way, don't be shocked some day when the worst happens to ye.
🙂👍
Great post!

You sound like a very pleasant person. No wonder your life revolved around driving buses, as we know your personal skills amount to shit.
You're the type of guy who would be digging graves for a living back in the day, as sure as fuck you don't have much else to offer the world.

Scratch that, back in the day you would be the type of guy who would think you should be allowed rape your wife and give out about da Ghay and da Blacks.
Dinosaurs be dinosaurs.

Less of the aggressive posting please John.

This is a family forum.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼