Cyclists

Edited videos are not "evidence." Proving that videos have not been edited is also extremely difficult. In about five years time most so called "evidence" sourced from video cameras will be inadmissible.

All that has to happen is that you present evidence of how easy it is to fake videos and then ask the opposing party to prove that their "evidence" is NOT fake.

Edited videos are not "evidence." Proving that videos have not been edited is also extremely difficult. In about five years time most so called "evidence" sourced from video cameras will be inadmissible.

All that has to happen is that you present evidence of how easy it is to fake videos and then ask the opposing party to prove that their "evidence" is NOT fake.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Timmy and Jank cleaning house here, they have the bus drivers and city council lawn mower pushers (Soundman) in a complete tizzy.
Ex Coach driver actually Blue.
I am afraid to say you are of course wrong, I am not in a tizzy.
I am extremely impressed at how that coach driver handled his 14 meter long coach and put that asshole into the position in the road that he should have been in from when he went onto that road.

Ex Coach driver actually Blue.
I am afraid to say you are of course wrong, I am not in a tizzy.
I am extremely impressed at how that coach driver handled his 14 meter long coach and put that asshole into the position in the road that he should have been in from when he went onto that road.
You might want to go back and read the rules of the road there kid, cyclist was perfectly entitled to be where he was. Ex coach driver? Is it because you were shit?

The bus lane is also a designated cycle lane as denoted by the bike symbol in the lane. Fermoy lad must have never left Fermoy and comprehend active travel in cities.
Where on the lane is this denoted?

That stretch of road is no longer a mixed cycle lane with buses.
Cyclists have been insulated from traffic in that new cycle lane by the river.

Obviously Dumplin City Council have not as as yet removed the sign at the side of the road just before the four courts.

Obviously Dumplin City Council have not as as yet removed the sign at the side of the road just before the four courts.

Dumplin Council haven't removed the sign and then you ask where is it donated 😂😂 make up your mind kiddo, is it in the middle of the tarmac at the Start of the video or not??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You might want to go back and read the rules of the road there kid, cyclist was perfectly entitled to be where he was. Ex coach driver? Is it because you were shit?
No it was not that I was shit. I did tour work here, some school tours to UK and Europe and of course the regular Killarney/ London runs.

I have clocked up more miles than the likes of you ever will on the road, so I really don't need some prick on a push bike to inform me of rules of the road.

As regards that prick " being perfectly entitled to be where he was " well not true anymore, the road markings have been removed but seems someone forgot to remove the bike symbol from the Bus Lane sign.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Niall McCabe

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼