Cyclists

Where on the lane is this denoted?

That stretch of road is no longer a mixed cycle lane with buses.
Cyclists have been insulated from traffic in that new cycle lane by the river.

Obviously Dumplin City Council have not as as yet removed the sign at the side of the road just before the four courts.
Also if you look on google maps you'll see they removed parking and an extra car lane to make room for this protected cycle lane and yet here's your man still out in the bus lane

2019 you can see that the bus lane is wider to accommodate both the cyclist and the bus driver. In 2022 the bus lane is significantly narrower and the cyclist lines have not been re-painted. Because you are supposed to use the protected cycle lane. Anyway I'm done with this. .

Attachments

• 2019.jpg
    2019.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2022.jpg
    2022.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 4
No it was not that I was shit. I did tour work here, some school tours to UK and Europe and of course the regular Killarney/ London runs.

I have clocked up more miles than the likes of you ever will on the road, so I really don't need some prick on a push bike to inform me of rules of the road.

As regards that prick " being perfectly entitled to be where he was " well not true anymore, the road markings have been removed but seems someone forgot to remove the bike symbol from the Bus Lane sign.

Even if there's no road markings, he's perfectly entitled to be there. There's no law in Ireland stating that if a cycle lane is present that a cyclist has to use it.

Aren't you mighty, you've clocked up more miles on the road so that you can go make your own rules, and cyclists are entitled 😂😂😂

Dumplin Council haven't removed the sign and then you ask where is it donated 😂😂 make up your mind kiddo, is it in the middle of the tarmac at the Start of the video or not??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
1657043336001.png
There you go, no more bull shit, it used to both a bus and cycle lane, it no longer is as Inns Quay now has a protected Cycle Lane.

So your pin up prick should not have been in the Bus Lane, he was not perfectly entitled to be there.

End of story.

Even if there's no road markings, he's perfectly entitled to be there. There's no law in Ireland stating that if a cycle lane is present that a cyclist has to use it.

Aren't you mighty, you've clocked up more miles on the road so that you can go make your own rules, and cyclists are entitled 😂😂😂
Did I say I could make my own rules ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Amigo The Devil
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼