Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Good choice, and nice to see them take care of business so quickly as well. Avoided the drawn-out will-he-won't-he soap opera which I was afraid might be coming.

Any idea who might be in line for the U20s? Might be worth trying Furlong, since he'll already have worked with a lot of the players they'll be drawing on over the next two seasons.

Pat Mulcahy has a cut at the podcast critics in a piece on the Echo website
Between that and Sullys tweet they seem quite sore about the criticism.
But the critics were proven right about Coleman not being best centre back and TO’M better played as a forward, so I’m not sure why they’re so tetchy.

But the critics were proven right about Coleman not being best centre back and TO’M better played as a forward, so I’m not sure why they’re so tetchy.
Landers can be annoying but much of what he said all year on the examiner podcast actually happened in games. It's hard to argue with a lot of things he said, I'm sure it's not easy for management to take some of it but it's probably reality of where things stand

Interesting read.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼