Benny does it again.

Thanks SoundY.

BTW could you recommend any nice pubs near Coburg Street?

I know there's the Corner House, and then Gallaghers a little bit further up. I suppose Pa Johnsons is close by too.
Alas Pa Johnstones is more lacking in atmosphere than the moon at this stage. Used be a great pub before he sold the place and got moved to the "glasshouse" he's in now. Still a good barman (haven't been in there since Covid tbh) but you need a crowd in there for the size of it. Decent pint though.

I'd head for the Cork Arms on McCurtain Street. Good pint. Good craic. And both indoor and outdoor available. Patricia and her brother grew up in that pub so they know what they're doing.

A medical reason not to get vaccinated is someone following medical advice not to get vaccinated. The vast majority of people in this country are following medical advice to be vaccinated. There are some who think they know more than the doctors and immunologists and refuse to be vaccinated, but still want medical care and attention if they are adversely affected by Covid. And they think they should be just as entitled to all our health system has to give every bit as much as those who followed the health advice.

It's akin to someone being told of and deliberately ignoring the "Beware of the Bull" sign in a field, ambling across the field, and then getting all indignant if they're attacked by the bull.

If you want to gamble with your health by not taking the vaccine, then that's your personal choice (even though it adversely affects others) but don't come looking for sympathy and society's help if your gamble to refuse to adhere to the mores of society doesn't pay off.

In this country we drive on the left hand side of the road. If you come in from abroad and insist that you should be allowed to continue to drive your left-hand-drive car on the right hand side as you always have don't be overly surprised if you're involved in an accident with on-coming traffic.
What are you blabbering about?

My question was simple, How do you know that those unvaccinated didn't have a medical reason not to get vaccinated?

What are you blabbering about?

My question was simple, How do you know that those unvaccinated didn't have a medical reason not to get vaccinated?
So are you saying people are right or wrong to follow medical advice on the taking of vaccinations?
Your question was simplistic - the miniscule number of people who for medical conditions shouldn't take vaccinations should get a derrogation, but those who contrary to medical advice, and purely out of their own selfish decision refuse to get vaccinated should be excluded from mixing maskless in close quarters with those of society who did get vaccinated.

So are you saying people are right or wrong to follow medical advice on the taking of vaccinations?
Your question was simplistic - the miniscule number of people who for medical conditions shouldn't take vaccinations should get a derrogation, but those who contrary to medical advice, and purely out of their own selfish decision refuse to get vaccinated should be excluded from mixing maskless in close quarters with those of society who did get vaccinated.

You posted that half in ICU were unvaccinated, I asked you how do you know that they didn't have medical reasons not to get vaccinated? What makes you so sure they were people who decided they didn't want a vaccination and not people who were advised by doctors not to get the vaccination for medical reasons?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼