Benny does it again.

I said it was a rumour but alright I deleted the comment.
Ennisy_Y needs to delete your post that he quoted too, it can be still seen. Prefacing something like that with "the rumour going around is" doesn't get you off the hook.

That said any other culture besides our own drink less than us in pubs.

The good old private sector has to step in again to assist the leeches who are incapable.
Wow, talk about eaten bread being soon forgotten. Those frontline nurses and doctors previously hailed as heroes in their incredible work and putting their own health and safety on the line to care for those struck down have gone from Heroes to leeches in what passes for Otto's mind :rolleyes:

That's just incorrect. The Titanic in Cobh for example isn't allowing people in without a pass. You can sit outside without one, but that's the case everywhere.

Anti vaxxers talking through their hole. I'd say there are a few businesses listed on that site who would like a word with Broadsheet.ie.

That's just incorrect. The Titanic in Cobh for example isn't allowing people in without a pass. You can sit outside without one, but that's the case everywhere.

Anti vaxxers talking through their hole. I'd say there are a few businesses listed on that site who would like a word with Broadsheet.ie.
Those that cannot take the vaccines for medical reasons are being discriminated against also. Not just people, like myself, who won't be coerced into taking an experimental vaccine for something that doesn't affect the vast majority of the population.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼