Cork GAA Club Coverage

They used be much better. Always covered a Saturday evening game with a full show and a full show on Sunday too. When you switch on now during these times, you're likely to hear a song. It's a pity.

They used be much better. Always covered a Saturday evening game with a full show and a full show on Sunday too. When you switch on now during these times, you're likely to hear a song. It's a pity.

Yea thought the same. Switched it on the other day and I think there was music on. Fully expected them to be going around the grounds for updates.

Definitively a gap there.

In fairness Sunday they had regular reports from all the senior games and then all the reporters went to the Senior A games to provide reports from those games as well up to 7.
I seem to remember them doing live coverage of the Intermediate A hurling final and Junior A hurling final, Junior A football final back in August. I wonder is there a falling out between CCB and C103 for the 2021 championship re live games.

CONFIRMED: All three @OfficialCorkGAA Premier SHC quarter finals will be streamed LIVE by @ExaminerSport this weekend. Friday night is @ErinsOwnGAACork v @MidletonGaa and a Sunday double header: @RockiesCork v @DouglasGAAClub and @GlenRovers_ v @EastCorkGAA

CONFIRMED: All three @OfficialCorkGAA Premier SHC quarter finals will be streamed LIVE by @ExaminerSport this weekend. Friday night is @ErinsOwnGAACork v @MidletonGaa and a Sunday double header: @RockiesCork v @DouglasGAAClub and @GlenRovers_ v @EastCorkGAA

Thats the least they could do ffs

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Conchur White
Winthrop Avenue (@ Old Oak)

3rd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼