Cork GAA Club Coverage

Ya shocking to be fair.

Think county board have really messed this one up... Big service lost for neutrals. And I would have no bothers paying for stream of matches if that is what the problem is.

Back to relying on 'non biased' match reports :roll:

Thanks KOD . If Frank did this we be on our 30th page by now 😃

Serious fuck up somewhere along the line. Board stopped Examiner from showing intermediate games or Tony Leen couldnt be arsed doing the prem intermediate hurling?

I wouldn't mind the lack of streaming if there were radio coverage, but that has gone down the toilet in the last few years. C103's sport output has shrunk massively, and Red FM has no interest bar the 1-hour shows at the weekend. Does the GAA matter any more to them? It doesn't look like it.

Fair play to the Irish Examiner showing the minor hurling game tonight. I expect them to show 5 games the Quarter Final weekend. Erins Own Midleton the Friday. Senior A double header the Saturday and Premier Senior then on the Sunday. Should be a great weekend of games!

I wouldn't mind the lack of streaming if there were radio coverage, but that has gone down the toilet in the last few years. C103's sport output has shrunk massively, and Red FM has no interest bar the 1-hour shows at the weekend. Does the GAA matter any more to them? It doesn't look like it.

I think you are being a bit harsh there on 103fm, I listened to them coming back from the Glen game and they had loads of great interviews with managers involved in games over the weekend. I guess it was difficult to concentrate on one game to commentate on with so many starting at the same times so they opted for reports from every ground, makes sense tbh.

I think you are being a bit harsh there on 103fm, I listened to them coming back from the Glen game and they had loads of great interviews with managers involved in games over the weekend. I guess it was difficult to concentrate on one game to commentate on with so many starting at the same times so they opted for reports from every ground, makes sense tbh.

Actually I think that's fair, I may have been a little harsh. They do a good job overall.

Not harsh enough when last did they cover an underage intercounty game other than final,their live coverage of club games has gone way back,they should be doing what kerry local radio is doing and give us proper coverage.

Not harsh enough when last did they cover an underage intercounty game other than final,their live coverage of club games has gone way back,they should be doing what kerry local radio is doing and give us proper coverage.

AFAIK Radio Kerry has a full time sports editor and more than one commentator

Why should they? What do the GAA and you contribute to 103fm?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼